Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maryerickxon Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2008, 02:58 PM
    Squealing faucet
    Our kitchen faucet squeals when turned on. What causes this and how do you fix it.
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Feb 17, 2008, 03:46 PM
    Single lever or two handle faucet? Hot, cold or both?
    maryerickxon Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2008, 06:48 AM
    It is a single lever and it squeals with both hot and cold.

Thanks

[email protected]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Squealing after flushing [ 1 Answers ]

Recently my toilet began making high pitched squealing noise after flushing. I have been told it is air in the line, if so how do I fix it. If not what is causing it and how do I fix it? This is the bathroom that is used for all company that visits my home and is a little embarrassing. Please help.

Squealing dryer [ 3 Answers ]

Sorry. Meant for this post to go here: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/appliances/squeaky-clothes-dryer-20960-4.html Mods, feel free to delete this topic. __________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Glad I found this place and...

Squealing shower [ 6 Answers ]

The shower in my second bath makes a loud squealing noise when turned on, this sound is not present when I am filling the tub. Only when the shower is operating and the water pressure/volume seems to be just fine. This does not happen in the main bathroom but always happens in bath #2 any idea of...

Furnace squealing [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, we have an "Airco" brand furnace that dates to the 60s. It's well-maintained. However, it has just started to emit an erratic, loud squealing noise. We changed the belt (and filter) to no avail. We cannot see anywhere to add oil. Is there anything else we could try? Thanks!

View more questions Search