Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Danoo7 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2010, 05:05 PM
    Wrongly charged
    My girlfriend of 10 yrs is stalked my man she works with he is trying to extort money from her she now has a attorny when it all started I called him and told him to stay away I never spoke to him I've never seen him I talked to his phone recording he sent the police here to talk to me and we all concluded the guy is mental he can not trough my girl friends attourny speak to her so now he filed charges of me stalking him I have never seen him or spoke to him but now I have a warrant and have to turn myself in Im finding out this guy takes everone he crosses to court with frivelous lawsuits it giong on wiyh me and my girlfriend for a year and a half how can we make him stop
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 16, 2010, 05:14 PM

First he can not "charge" you, he can report you to the police, who has to investigate and have evidence .

Why has the girlfriend not filed a restraining order or order of protection against him.

You hire an attorney who moves to have case dismissed for lack of evidence.

Jan 16, 2010, 05:20 PM
    I told her that and her attourny didn't

Jan 16, 2010, 05:23 PM
    I have to turn myself in Tuesday if she had done the restrainting or stalking I wouldn't be taking down by this nut job
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 17, 2010, 12:29 PM

Your girlfriend has been stalked for 10 years and still works with the guy?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 17, 2010, 01:10 PM

Why has she n ot quit,

Jan 17, 2010, 07:49 PM

Her job is good (general motors)

Jan 17, 2010, 07:53 PM
    The other queston I've been with her for 10 yrs the nutjob only started his stalking 2008 the police came here but the officer tells me that the freak calls the procicuter non stop
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jan 18, 2010, 05:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Danoo7 View Post
    the officer tells me that the freak calls the procicuter non stop
    Hello again, D:

That's GOOD for you.

excon

Jan 19, 2010, 01:43 PM
    I'm back I pled not gulty in court I'm out on a $3500.00 personal reconassence bond the judge told me to have no contact with nutjob I asked the judge how will I know because I've never seen seen nutjob he replied quote
    I wouldn't know him if he was standing next to me the court said that a preliminary hearing date will be mailed to me

Jan 19, 2010, 01:50 PM
    If anyone has legal advice to get the tables turned back to reality let me know. ( wed. I will hire a attorny) his disorder is distroying relationships and peoples lives . Legally what's my next legal move

Jan 19, 2010, 01:54 PM
    I know nothing about law because I've not been around the system to learn but this site has experts on it right?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 19, 2010, 03:54 PM

We are all volunteers here - please be more patient.

There is no advice that I can think to give you. It will be your word against his word and her word.

That's all there is to it.

I don't understand why nothing by your girlfriend has been done in 10 years.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wrongly charged support [ 12 Answers ]

If a judge orders for childsupport case to be dissmissed because of failure to comploy by the other party,can another judge 4yrs later reopen this case and make me pay?

Wrongly Convicted [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, Just over 10 years ago, I was wrongly arrested and charged with assaulting an undercover police officer. Basically, it was a case of mistaken identity and I feared for my life - when they tackled me, I was hysterical and tried to push the person off me. They had nothing to charge me...

Wrongly accused. [ 3 Answers ]

In school I found a container and I didn't know what it was... then my deans called me down and asked to search me and said the container had cannibis in it and now I'm getting a ticket. I didn't even know what it was. They said it had residue in it. How can I get out of it? Reply asap Thanks

View more questions Search