Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    think_pink Posts: 124, Reputation: 5

Sep 6, 2007, 04:59 PM
    Mark ! Doesn't go off
    I was curling my hair and burned my neck with the straightener and there's a mark left its been since June but since I had soccer practices I sweated and it was etching
    Is there any way of getting the mark off?

Thanks
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Sep 6, 2007, 05:53 PM
    A lot of women get burns from irons, flat irons and curling irons. Mild burn scars will fade over time. I recommend using Mederma. Mederma will help reduce the appearance of burn scars.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Doesn't find me attractive, doesn't want sex with me, isn't sure he wants a relationship [ 14 Answers ]

Please read this, I need your help I'm 18 and so is my boyfriend I've been with him for 10 months and for about 5 months he's telling me he's not ready to commit and isn't sure he wants a relationship.and at points he's said he wants to feel he can do stuff with other women should the situation...

Birth mark? [ 3 Answers ]

Every since I was little I have had this purplish/reddish mark on my nose the size of a pea when you put pressure on it it will fade away and come right back I have always wanted to get it removed but I'am not sure if it is possible, and consultations run at about 250.00 can you tell me if I am...

Mark on tooth [ 1 Answers ]

Just lately I noticed this mark on one of my teeth. It's a blackish milky color and quite shiny. I have uploaded an image below. Should I be worried about this? Does anyone have any idea what it could be? http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/6494/img2326zs9.jpg

Mark Twain [ 1 Answers ]

Was Mark Twain Born on Haley's comet, and did he die on Haley's comet?

View more questions Search