Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alegna0970 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2012, 06:34 AM
    Debt collection
    We owe the credit union on a truck we turned in. The credit union says we owe $8500 short fall I have called several times to make payment arrangements but they never call back. What should we do?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Oct 3, 2012, 06:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alegna0970 View Post
    We owe the credit union on a truck we turned in. The credit union says we owe $8500 short fall I have called several times to make payment arrangements but they never call back. What should we do?

Walk into their office and talk to them. The longer you delay the more likely this will turn into a lawsuit.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What type of debt is a utility bill for establishing debt collection practices [ 0 Answers ]

A utility company for a property we owned sent a unpaid bill to collection. The last payment of the debt was 05/2008. Has the statue of limitations expired on collecting this type of debt. Is it considered "open" debt, or what kind? In Washington State the statue is either 3 years or 6...

Can a debt collection take him to court on a debt over ten years old? [ 6 Answers ]

My fiancé had a debpt over s10 year old of $1090 with a credit card company. He had not heard from them for years although he apparently made a one time small payment in 2006 and was going to pay it off but was told that it was an old dept and that he didn't have to. Last week we got a letter...

After 7 years can a collection agency go after me for debt my debt was for furniture [ 5 Answers ]

Had a debt from 1996 bought over the Internet by a collection agency in 2004 and it is now 2012 they started calling me in 2011 it is now 7 years after the debt was bought. Can they still phone and harass me

Cancled Debt and Collection Debt showing up on Report [ 5 Answers ]

2 Questions I have a 1099-C from 2007, regarding a credit card debt that was canceled. Just today, I was notified I had a collection account appear on my report. (I have credit guard watch). I understand I have to claim the 1099-C on my Taxes as "income" on my report. (1) Since I have...

View more questions Search