Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ALACY Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2011, 01:39 PM
    If a mobile home was imobilized how can I get a title.
    If a mobile home has been imoblized, how do i go about getting a clear title?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 25, 2011, 04:49 PM

I have no idea what you mean. (Please don't type in caps; it's the same as shouting at us.)

Do you mean it's permanently installed? If so, that doesn't change the title.

What are you asking?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Mar 26, 2011, 06:14 AM

Hello A:

Go to the DMV and ask them.

excon
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 26, 2011, 06:35 AM

Title to a mobile home is generally done like a car, through the DMV. The fact that it has been immobilized shouldn't affect title at all. You really need to clarify the situation and what you are asking.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No Title on Mobile Home [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, The management of my trailer park wants to give away 4-5 older mobile homes that have been abandoned and that there are no titles for. How complicated is it going to be for me to get the titles so I can fix them up and rent them out? I live in Colorado. Thanks ahead of time for any...

Mobile home title [ 5 Answers ]

We have a mobile home that we have the title but its in the previous owners name and they won't transfer it because the mobile home was repossessed from the previous owner and the bank sold it to and auction company who in turn sold it to the park where the mobile home is. We bought it from the...

Title for mobile home [ 1 Answers ]

I got a mobile home for a family that just wanted it moved. (It was his mother whom had passed away 10 years before). I paid $10.00 and moved it to Granbury, Texas where I have been paying taxes on the home for 10 years. I went to pay the taxes today and the home is in the dead mothers name. How...

Title to mobile home and title to land is separate can it be sold on one deed [ 1 Answers ]

I moved into the country in a mobile home and started renting then a year later we decided to purchase the land and mobile home on contract. We have paid taxes and insurance on it. 2 years later we find the person selling it to us does not have the title to mobile home just to land. Does he have...

View more questions Search