Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    latour90 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2006, 02:21 AM
    Judgement and Satisfaction
    My son recently had his checking account garnished as the result of a judgement. He has since contacted a lawyer, has settled and received a satisfaction piece. Where does he go from here? Does he have to notify his bank, credit agencies, others? If so, how does he do it? Thanks, Joe
    mr.yet Posts: 1,725, Reputation: 176
    Ultra Member

Jun 2, 2006, 03:57 AM
    Yes, take the Notice of Satisfaction to the bank, show them the account have been released.

Contact the Credit Bureaus and have the post the satisfaction on the reports.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jun 2, 2006, 03:59 AM
    I agree. And here's some contact info for the Credit Bureaus:
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/bankru...ion-17570.html
    Dr D Posts: 698, Reputation: 127

Jun 2, 2006, 07:37 AM
    Since the judgement was most likely recorded in the county public records, your son should also record the Notice of Satisfaction. This will inform the world that the judgement has indeed been satisfied.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Judgement [ 3 Answers ]

My question is about a judgement that was posted to my credit report. I am in the military and was deployed to Iraq when the judgement was brought to court. It is for a surgery that my now ex-wife had several years ago. I got divorced last year, and not until I went to purchase a house in a new...

No satisfaction [ 3 Answers ]

:cool: Im 21 have a boyfriend who does not know I fake, sex is OK but just starts to hurt after a while I am really attracted to him I don't think its his problem it is me I've never climaxed before with any other partner, not even when masterbating it feels OK but I just get bored after a while...

Facial satisfaction [ 4 Answers ]

I'm studying for a dissertation looking into facial satisfaction compared with body satisfaction within 2 groups. Those likely to suffer with eating disorders and those not likely. I'm not having much luck with finding information about this topic any help?

Judgement [ 6 Answers ]

My question is about a judgement that was posted to my credit report. I am in the military and was deployed to Iraq when the judgement was brought to court. It is for a surgery that my now ex-wife had several years ago. I got divorced last year, and not until I went to purchase a house in a new...

Judgement against me.. [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I am hoping to receive some advice on how to handle what I feel is in correct judgement that was placed against me on my credit report. My mother passed away in 2001. She had no money in her estate to cover past bills. I received collections letters from her mortgage company in her...

View more questions Search