Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iLiKeFoRkS Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2007, 07:03 PM
    Trying to remember this children's movie
    I can't remember much about it, but it's been driving me crazy.

I remember it was an animated film and the artwork was similar to that of the black cauldron and the sword in the stone.

I think there was a little girl as the protagonist and at the end of the movie I remember it had something to do with a witch who would turn people to stone. She would decorate her castle w/ their statues. And the little girl saw one of her friends/family as a stone.

I think there was wandering through a forest, and a strange creature like the one in the black cauldron, but I really can't remember. I'm assuming it was made in the late 70's or early to mid 80's.

I know it's not chronicles of Narnia, which is the only thing I can find about people turning to stone.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, this has been driving me crazy.
    stardust713 Posts: 334, Reputation: 65

Jun 6, 2007, 07:38 PM
    Are you sure it's not "The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe (1979)"? It's the same thing as "The Chronicles of Narnia" only it's cartoon and it's older.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Children's Movie [ 6 Answers ]

Sorry, this is all I remember... I watched this back in the 80's, it's a cartoon where there was a young boy that was on an adventure through a cave? With the help of a little green? Creature. I think the boys name was Max, not sure though. Any thoughts? I know this isn't much to go on and I...

Can't remember movie Title! Children's Animated movie [ 2 Answers ]

All I can remember from this movie is that it was animated and there was a blimp and a parade and something evil sort of like a mysterious cloud I want to say was after the girl (main character) it's not Kiki's Delivery Service (cause that has a blimp 2) but I just can't remember!! Please Help! I'm...

Name of an old children's movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I've been trying to remember the name of this movie I saw as a child, I think it would have been released in the early 1990's or late 80's. It was a cartoon. The movie began with an old woman sitting in a rocking chair. I think she was reminiscing about her life. The rocking chair was...

Children's Movie [ 6 Answers ]

We're looking for the name of an animated children's movie with small forest animals and they have to find this one certain flower to make a potion to save one of their little friends. Late 80's or early 90's.

View more questions Search