Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    susanscott Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2008, 10:16 AM
    Panasonic TV
    I have a 32 in. panasonic TV which works fine, except it will turn itself off, and then when it feels like it, it will turn itself back on. It's very annoying, but the set works fine otherwise. I'd appreciate any suggestions. It's ten years old, so I don't want to spend a fortune to fix it. Thanks!
    donf Posts: 5,679, Reputation: 582
    Printers & Electronics Expert

Jul 23, 2008, 10:22 AM
    Sue,

An electrical question for you, first. Does your home have copper or aluminum wiring? I ask that because homes with uncorrected aluminum wiring can generate some really spooky problems.

The next place I would look would be the power supply of the TV, but first, I would suggest you plug the TV into an outlet that is not on the same circuit as the existing receptacle.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Panasonic TV has no power [ 1 Answers ]

My panasonic TV has no power. Will not turn on at all. Any ideas what the problem might be? I'm thinking it's the fuse.

Panasonic TV [ 1 Answers ]

We have a panasonic TV and the parental locks got put on and don't know the code how do we get into it. Does anyone have a fixall:confused:

Panasonic air-conditioner [ 1 Answers ]

Hi... how the panasonic air-conditioner?what is the strength and weakness for it?what is the main function?is it a good product?:eek:

View more questions Search