Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nolan1995 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2011, 08:42 PM
    Need title and author of Novel set in U.K, boy accidentally kills girlfriend's mum
    I have been searching for the name of this book for a while now. The plot is like this. Four teenagers go to a school in the U.K. There is a war breaking out, nowhere near them but they are concerned because one of their girlfriend's dad is fighting there. The shortest of them always gets beat up by what he refers to as "tracksuit" and the gang. He eventually gets saved by skinheads from them and takes revenge by shooting them. The other boy runs into his old girlfriend, whose mum he accidentally killed by mixing up her medication when trying to save her life. Throughout the book, there are extracts in italic explaining the war situation and the global warming situation. I thought the book was called End Game or something similar, but can't find it under that name. Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Check out some similar questions!

I am looking for the title/author of a vampire book set in LA I read once.. [ 0 Answers ]

The book was about a woman that was married but turned into a vampire and ended up joining a rock band. I think the story was set in LA and I believe it was published in the mid 90's. The author was a woman as well.

Looking for a movie where a boy kills his family [ 0 Answers ]

Young boy kills his mom dad and little sister, at one point he's in class stabing his arm with a tac. Likes an older girl but finds out she has a boyfriend so he kills her cat and plants it under the boyfriends car.

My girlfriend's mum doesn't allow her to go out [ 10 Answers ]

Hey everyone, As the subject suggests, my girlfriend's mum doesn't allow her to go out. Her mum always wants someone else to pick her up from their house and drop her back home. But that's really difficult for my parents cause my house is 30 minutes away from where my girlfriend lives, so they...

Looking for title/author for a book. Letters between a baseball player and boy [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for title and author. I read the book more than 10-12 years ago. It is about a baseball player who received a letter from a little boy requesting an autographed picture (I think). The baseball players is a jerk and ignores him. The little boy keeps writing him and they finally...

Boy Kills In The Game [ 4 Answers ]

LOOKING FOR THE NAME OF A FILM A Boy Buys A Game From A Magazen .when He Plays The Game He Kills In The Game .next Morning The Police Is Out Side At A Murder Seen.play The Game Again Kills Again. When He Think He Is Not Plang The Game Is Autuly Still In The Game. At The End He Give The Game To His...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.