Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lmitz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2011, 07:21 PM
    What's the movie?? Daughter kills fathers girlfriend-
    I'm trying to figure out a movie that was made within the last 5 years. There are two girls(one is having psychic problems) and thinks that her sister is alive. The father has a new girlfriend who the daughter think is trying to kill her and she ends up killing the girlfriend of the father at the end and realizing that her sister isn't alive anymore and died with her mom in a house fire the year before?
    Disneygirl28 Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Feb 19, 2011, 11:43 PM
    The Uninvited.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a movie where a boy kills his family [ 1 Answers ]

Young boy kills his family, at one point he's stabing his arm with a tac in class, likes an older girl but finds out she has a boyfriend so he kills her cat and plants it under the boyfriends car.

Looking for a movie where a boy kills his family [ 0 Answers ]

Young boy kills his mom dad and little sister, at one point he's in class stabing his arm with a tac. Likes an older girl but finds out she has a boyfriend so he kills her cat and plants it under the boyfriends car.

True film about wife kills husband,daughter takes blame think its 80's film [ 1 Answers ]

Mother kills her husband at start of the film and gets her teenage daughter to take the blame its based on a true story I think its late 80's and very early 90's, anyone know what you call it ?

Monster/gorilla/werewolf breaks through the window and kills the daughter. [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I was hoping someone could please help me identify a movie. It was a horror movie from either the 70's or 80's maybe ealry 90's, and all I recall is that a girl is upstairs doing her make up or getting ready to go out and her mother is down stairs vaccuming. Then a...

View more questions Search