Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    charzie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2012, 11:53 AM
    Glacier bay faucets parts
    There is no cold water coming out of my tub glacier bay faucet, however, I do have cold water coming out of all of my other glacier bay faucets in the house. Can anyone help me?
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

May 7, 2012, 12:24 PM
    Is this a one handle or a two knob faucet? Back to you, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Glacier Bay Faucets [ 2 Answers ]

My glacier bay shower faucet makes loud hammering sound. It's a single handle bath and shower polished nickel faucet. It works fine except when you want to take a shower and you turn the handle to mix the hot and cold water it starts making this shaking,knocking or power hammering sound as if the...

Glacier bay faucets parts [ 7 Answers ]

I have a Glasier Bay shower head, think it is probably called a "rain head" that has rubber gromets that the water comes out of, I have a few of the groments that have broken and am tryoing to figure out where to get replacement parts! Seems like the showers heads are sold at home depot but their...

Glacier bay faucets [ 1 Answers ]

We have a Glacier Bay kitchen faucet. The rubber seal between the faucet and the sink has started to rot. Where do I get replacement seals and what is the best way to replace?

Glacier bay faucets [ 0 Answers ]

I need replacement parts for cartridge style hot water side bath room half turn faucet.I 've tried Home Depot,Lowe's,Bogan Supply?I've been told I'll need to replace the entire faucet/complete.ANY SUGGESTIONS

View more questions Search