Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sweetpeasmommy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2009, 06:48 AM
    random pinching feeling in left lower back
    I have had a random pinching feeling in my left lower back for the past few months. When I move a certain way it feels like a pinch to the point it sometimes can almost take my breath away. Trying to figure out what it could be. Any ideas??
    kellyannw83 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2010, 05:46 PM
    I've had it for over a year! The physiatrist keeps giving me trigger point injections. If you get an answer, let me know!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lower left abdomen and lower backpain [ 3 Answers ]

My lower left abdomen really hurts with my lower backpain and its just happen right after my husband and I have sex,but before that I frequently feel numb un my left arm and leg. :confused: someone help me...

Feeling a pulse sensation and throbbing pain in lower back [ 8 Answers ]

I have a throbbing pain and a sensation of a heartbeat, in my lower back? Please Help

How do I get the PIP off the left lower screen? [ 3 Answers ]

I can't seem to figure out how to get one of the PIP's off the screen- I have the picture in picture in picture. It is very easy to use the one that you can move from corner to corner and make smaller and larger, however, I now have a new PIP on the bottom left side that I can't seem to make go...

Lower Left Back and Side Pain [ 4 Answers ]

Hi Everyone – I am having some odd symptoms and hope someone can lend some insight or have had similar experiences which they can share. Here’s the details; I have felt weak and sluggish in the past weeks, although feeling better now in that sense I have developed medium to intense level...

Pain in lower left leg [ 3 Answers ]

About a week ago I went paintballing, 1 hit me on my left shin bone, the bruise is going but I now have a pain in my lower left leg that is activated by movement or by putting pressure on the top outer part of my shin (not where the paint ball hit) its not a bruise pain so I was just wondering if I...

View more questions Search