Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crawfordrebecca Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2014, 03:32 PM
    I just found out I'm pregnant I am 5 weeks along and iI have been drinking
    I just found out I am pregnant and I am 5 weeks along and I have been drinking heavily but not everyday and I am worried sick what effects I have caused?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 10, 2014, 03:51 PM
    This early on you're likely okay. Your baby isn't really formed yet. But, you must stop drinking immediately, and for the remainder of your pregnancy. If you smoke, you should also quit that.

I do have to ask your age since you posted this in the child and teen section. Are you a teen?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm 13 y/o and I've just found out I'm 4 weeks pregnant.. [ 2 Answers ]

I was raped by this guy, I think he was 17 but I'm not sure but he raped me after I was stupid and said I meet with him, anyway, yesterday I took a test and I'm 4 and a half weeks pregnant, I'm petrified it may be twins as I've put a lot of wieght on very quickly and I've no idea what to do, I love...

Drinking when five weeks pregnant didn't know it [ 2 Answers ]

Did it hurt baby when I drink at five weeks and I didn't know I was pregnant

19 weeks pregnant,drinking typhoo tea [ 5 Answers ]

Im getting worried now about drinking tea during pregnancy, I always drink typhoo tea with milk,1 to 3 cups aday and I just find out in some articles that its also not good like coffee when pregnant. What could be the possibly side affect on my unborn baby? Thanks

I have been drinking a lot and just found out I am pregnant. Should I be concerned? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been drinking a lot and just found out I am pregnant. I am 6 weeks along this week, but I have been drinking every weekend (until I found out)... about 3-5 mixed drinks... shots.. how much have I affected the health of my baby?

When should I see a doctor I just found out I am approx 7 weeks pregnant? [ 3 Answers ]

So I just found out that I am pregnant took two tests 1 at night and the next the following day in the evening. According to the online way of deciding due date I am 7 weeks pregnant. I am wondering when I am suppose to see a doctor about this or what I should be doing? Thank you much appreciated

View more questions Search