Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    clare1900 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2010, 10:02 AM
    I've had several positive hpts and a negative blood test am i pregnant?
    help I'm very confused! I randomly took a hpt test last week and I had a really faint positive line I didn't quite believe it so we bought another set of two both came back positive, we retested following morning again positive so I decided to go to the walk in clinc an make triple sure but there test came back negative they advised me to see my gp 48hrs later for another test, I was confused so I bought a digital test that came up pregnant 1-2 weeks! Went to see gp still negative so they did blood tests which have come back negative so I've done another hpt this morning an its positive really dark pink which would suggest my hcg levels are increasing, I'm so confused I've had sore boobs really irritable and very tierd is there any chance I am pregnant and it too early to show on docs tests?
    please help!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 21, 2010, 11:07 AM

At this point I would advise that you go to an OB and have an ultrasound done.

Jul 21, 2010, 11:18 AM

Thanks for your reply :) if the digital one was right saying I'm 1-2 weeks will it be too early for an ultra sound? X
    mrshodges Posts: 208, Reputation: 34

Jul 21, 2010, 12:07 PM

If there is something there they will be able to see. It is just hard to tell how far along and how big a baby is at that stage. They might not even be able to see a baby but can tell what is going on in there.

Jul 21, 2010, 01:12 PM

OK thank you I've got an appointment with my gp Friday so hopefully hell send me for one :) xx

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Two positive pregnancy test one negative can I still be pregnant [ 5 Answers ]

Last month I spotted just a little, I started feeling sick. Then this month I was a couple days late and I took a pregnancy test, it came back positive but it was a lite line. So I waited a week and took it again it was the same lite line. I was just about to make appointment and I started to spot....

7 positive pregnancy tests, but a negative blood test.. Has this ever happened to you [ 2 Answers ]

So In Early January I'm Pretty Sure I Got Pregnant, I Missed A Period So I Took A Pregnancy Test (I Honestly didn't think I as pregnant) But The Test came back With a faint positive.. This as about January 24 (around That Time) Well, I ended up taking 7 pregnancy tests and they ALL came back with a...

Positive hpt,but negative blood test [ 1 Answers ]

I have taken four hpts and they have all come back positive,but when I went to the doctor for a blood test and it came back negative can I still be pregnant?

Positive HPT Negative Blood Test? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello all - I am asking if anyone has ever experienced the following and what the outcome was. I took a HPT (e.p.t. +/-) at 11 dpo and 12 dpo and got a very clear faint positive within 30 sec. Two days later I was given a pos/neg blood test at my doctor's office and got a negative. However,...

View more questions Search