Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jiten123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2007, 10:36 AM
    Am I Bisexual or Gay
    Hi I am 26 years old all this while I have been into many Gay relationships.. never ed a single girl.. dont know if it was by choice or lack of opportunity now I am going to get married.. not sure if I ll be able to satisfy her sexually.. please advise:confused:
    BMI Posts: 892, Reputation: 270

Dec 7, 2007, 10:40 AM
    Your bi-sexual if you are attracted to the girl, or liking the experience when it does happen. If you don't get turned on or can't "get up" I'd say your gay and marrying this girl may not be the right thing to do.

As for satisfying her, close your eyes and put it in, same priniciples I suppose:)

Gooooood luck.
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Dec 7, 2007, 11:39 AM
    I'm not sure I have this situation straight... you have only had gay sexual relationships, no heterosexual sexual relationships, and now you are getting into a heterosexual marriage?

It is probably a terrible mistake for you to get married to a heterosexual woman. It would be the height of deceit to get married under these circumstances, and I can only see untold misery ensuing for all concerned who are a party to this lie.

PS Some women like to marry homosexuals for various reasons. That is the kind of woman you should marry if you must marry.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gay or bisexual I don't know [ 36 Answers ]

Hey I'm 21 m from australia Ever since I was like 12 I've been sexually active towards other guys I've had sex with girls but I don't like it.. it doesn't satisfy me at all.. But I want the straight life wife,kids,house and it all but I just can't do it. All my friends are homophobics and hate...

Bisexual Boyfriend [ 5 Answers ]

I'm a straight girl and last year I dated a great guy, who was bisexual. This never caused a problem for us because neither one of us wanted a serious relationship (I'm a big flirt). So cheating or any of the usual concerns were never a problem. However we broke up after dating for 5months...

Do you think I'm turning bisexual? [ 8 Answers ]

I'm 16 years old and I've only dated guys and I consider myself straight because I never have liked a girl or went out with one. I never had anything against it but it just wasn't for me. Well there's this grl (she's my friend) and she's been going out with my ex-boyfriend. I'm over that whole...

Am I bisexual? [ 11 Answers ]

I'm 25, male and always felt attraction for women. I had some girlfriends, but.. I feel that I like to see naked men. I have sexual fantasies with them. Nobody knows, apparently I'm straight. Anyway I can't imagine having a love relationship with a man. That's too bizarre to me, maybe because I...

View more questions Search