Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jetjock1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2008, 01:47 PM
    Honda CR-V trouble codes
    I had the codes read on my '02 CR-V. They are P1166 and P1167. I was told that these codes are indicative of a faulty MAF sensor. Is that correct? If not, what do these codes mean?

Thanks, jetjock
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Mar 20, 2008, 06:45 PM
    Problem is with the No. 1 oxygen sensor:

P1166--Primary HO2S (No. 1) Heater System Electrical
    P1167--Primary HO2S (No. 1) Heater System
    jetjock1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2008, 07:19 AM
    Txgreasemonkey,

Thanks for the reply. The only person to say that the codes were relating to the MAF sensor was the guy who 'supposedly' read the codes! Everyone else says 02. Thanks for verifying this for me.

Jetjock1

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Carrier Weathermaker 8000 trouble codes? [ 11 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me where I can find a list of troubld codes for my Carrier Weathermaker 8000? Thanks. Charley

Goodman furnace trouble codes [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 5 year old goodman 92 that is giving me 5 blinks on the main circuit board. It goes through the start-up routine and after about three attempts the burners will stay on. What does that really mean?

Bryant 373LAV trouble codes [ 2 Answers ]

My Bryant 373LAV appears locked out. The trouble code is 3 short and 1 long. The trouble code sticker is missing from the blower door. Can anyone identify the code's meaning?

93 honda accord trouble codes [ 1 Answers ]

I need these trouble codes translated into a bit more detail. ABS light: 2 short flashes, pause, 1 short flash, pause, 1 long flash Also... Check Engine Light: 1 short flash (which in my Chilton book is described as "OXYGEN CONTENT". What that means - I don't know! It's not an O2...

View more questions Search