Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ruby_holler Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2010, 01:45 PM
    What do you guys think of gay people?
    I just want to know your guys' opinion on gay people . Because there is a LOT of controversy and laws about it and stuff and I just want to know what you guys' think about it {im not gay or bi or anything} and I have absolutely NOTHING against them just wondering...
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jun 18, 2010, 01:51 PM
    Live and let live.

Jun 18, 2010, 02:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma View Post
    Live and let live.
    I have NO idea what that means can you explain it to me please, because I probably totally agree with you:)
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 18, 2010, 02:27 PM

Laws about it?
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Jun 18, 2010, 02:28 PM

Here in Canada it is a moot point. There is equality, legal marriages, etc.

I don't know where you live, but hopefully in another generation or so, you won't even need to ask the question.

Jun 18, 2010, 02:37 PM
    Hopefully in another generation or so, you won't even need to ask the question.

I TOTALLY agree with you and it is allowed in some states here in the U.S.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 18, 2010, 05:06 PM

My view points are not liked of course normally, but they have their right to live as they want but as for as marriage it is a state right issue, since there is no constitution rights involved.

As people they are a smaller percentage of our neighbors, customers and people we meet everyday on the street with no open way to know who they are normally.

From a religious view point, homosexual behavior ( actions) is a sin, but so is 100's of other things from pride to cursing to stealing office supplies or cheating on your taxes

Jun 18, 2010, 06:18 PM

Very insightful of you fr_ chuck thanks so much for your opinion on this subject
    QLP Posts: 980, Reputation: 656

Jun 19, 2010, 04:39 AM

What I think of a gay person depends entirely on the person in exactly the same way it would for a heterosexual. Some people I like, some I don't. Their sexuality is only one part of who they are. I'm more interested in the whole package.

Jun 19, 2010, 11:31 AM

Thanks that's a really cool answer umm yor point of view is really honest and I think that its genuine and you look at what's inside and outside you don't care ig their straight,gay,bi,lesbean anything and I really think that that is cool thanks again for posting

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why am I attracted to gay guys? [ 3 Answers ]

I know this sounds really weird but there are plenty of girls that seem to only find their dream guy when they are gay. I believe that there is someone out there for everyone. Sometimes I wonder if my guy got turned gay... what happens then? Do I never find the right guy?:(

How many people are gay? [ 5 Answers ]

I know this may be a stupid question but is it true that 10 - 15 percent of the population is gay or bi? If that is true then what are the numbers when it comes to the number of gay and bi people in the world and America? If 10 - 15 percent is not correct then what is and then what are the numbers?...

Gay People? [ 1 Answers ]

Are there gay people in Iran or is that a myth?

View more questions Search