Ask
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Jan 3, 2008, 06:43 AM
    Massive Cuts For US Seniors
    December 31, 2007
    IIlegal Aliens Cause Massive Cuts For US Seniors
    URL's for verification of the following:
    1. $11 Billion to $22 billion is spent on welfare to illegal aliens each year. FAIR: : Immigration and Welfare
    2. $2.2 Billion dollars a year is spent on food assistance programs such as food stamps, WIC, and free school lunches for illegal aliens. Center for Immigration Studies
    3. $2.5 Billion dollars a year is spent on Medicaid for illegal aliens. Center for Immigration Studies
    4. $12 Billion dollars a year is spent on primary and secondary school education for children here illegally and they cannot speak a word of English! http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../01/ldt.0.html
    5. $17 Billion dollars a year is spent for education for the American-born children of illegal aliens, known as anchor babies. CNN.com - Transcripts
    6. $3 Million Dollars a DAY is spent to incarcerate illegal aliens. CNN.com - Transcripts
    7. 30% percent of all Federal Prison inmates are illegal aliens. CNN.com - Transcripts
    8. $90 Billion Dollars a year is spent on illegal aliens for Welfare and Social Services by the American taxpayers. http://premium.cnn.com/TRANSCIPTS/0610/29/ldt.01.html
    9. $200 Billion Dollars a year in suppressed American wages are caused by the illegal aliens. CNN.com - Transcripts
    10. The illegal aliens in the United States have a crime rate that's two-and-a-half times that of white non-illegal aliens. In particular, their children, are going to make a huge additional crime problem in the US. CNN.com - Transcripts
    11. During the year of 2005 there were 4 to 10 MILLION illegal aliens that crossed our Southern Border also, as many as 19,500 illegal aliens from Terrorist Countries. Millions of pounds of drugs, cocaine, meth, heroin and marijuana, crossed into the U. S from the Southern border. Homeland Security Report. http://tinyurl.com/t9sht
    12. The National Policy Institute, "estimated that the total cost of mass deportation would be between $206 and $230 billion or an average cost of between $41 and $46 billion annually over a five year period." http://www.nationalpolicyinstitute.o...eportation.pdf
    13. In 2006 illegal aliens sent home $45 BILLION in remittances back to their countries of origin. Wooldridge - How Much Further Into This Nightmare?
    14. "The Dark Side of Illegal Immigration: Nearly One Million Sex Crimes Committed by Illegal Immigrants In The United States". http://www.drdsk.com/articleshtml
    Total cost is a whooping... $338.3 BILLION A YEAR!!
    If this doesn't bother you then just don't read it, or do anything about it. But on the other hand, if it does raise the hair on the back of your neck, then feel free to copy and share this.
    Snopes is provided for doubters:
    Urban Legends Reference Pages: Bank of America Credit Cards for Illegals
    Social Security Change For 2008
    The United States Senate voted to extend Social Security Benefits to Illegal Aliens beginning in 2008. The following are the senators who voted to give illegal aliens Social Security benefits. They are grouped by home state. If a state is not listed, there was no voting representative.
    Alaska: Stevens (R)
    Arizona : McCain (R)
    Arkansas : Lincoln (D) Pryor (D)
    California : Boxer (D) Feinstein (D)
    Colorado : Salazar (D)
    Connecticut : Dodd (D) Lieberman (D)
    Delaware : Biden (D) Carper (D)
    Florida : Martinez (R)
    Hawaii : Akaka (D) Inouye (D)
    Illinois : Durbin (D) Obama (D)
    Indiana : Bayh (D) Lugar (R)
    Iowa : Harkin (D)
    Kansas : Brownback (R)
    Louisiana : Landrieu (D)
    Maryland : Mikulski (D) Sarbanes (D)
    Massachusetts : Kennedy (D) Kerry (D)
    Montana : Baucus (D)
    Nebraska : Hagel (R)
    Nevada : Reid (D)
    New Jersey : Lautenberg (D) Menendez (D)
    New Mexico : Bingaman (D)
    New York : Clinton (D) Schumer (D)
    North Dakota : Dorgan (D)
    Ohio : DeWine (R) Voinovich(R)
    Oregon : Wyden (D)
    Pennsylvania : Specter (R)
    Rhode Island : Chafee (R) Reed (D)
    South Carolina : Graham (R)
    South Dakota : Johnson (D)
    Vermont : Jeffords (I) Leahy (D)
    Washington : Cantwell (D) Murray (D)
    West Virginia : Rockefeller (D), by Not Voting
    Wisconsin : Feingold (D) Kohl (D)
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jan 4, 2008, 05:07 AM
    Number of illegal aliens in the Country

Money wired to Mexico City since January, 2006
    $32,810,511,001

Money wired to Latin America since January, 2006
    $280,716,590,907

Cost of Social Security Services for illegal aliens since 1996
    $397,450,739,563.

Number of children of illegal aliens in Public Schools

Cost of illegal aliens in K-12 Since 1996
    $14, 295,063,431.

Number of illegal aliens Incarcerated

Cost of Incarcerations Since 2001
    $1,428,127,429.

Number of illegal alien Fugitives

Anchor Babies since 2002

Where's the fence ? Special Report: Government Border Fence Trickery: FireSociety.com -- America's Grassroots Community
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jan 5, 2008, 05:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55
    Number of illegal aliens in the Country
    Hello:

The number of ways to ship 20 million people out of here?? NONE. ZERO. ZILCH. NADA. THERE AIN'T NONE!!

So, as long as all you do is b*tch about it, and propose IMPOSSIBLE, DREAM LIKE PLANS, NOTHING will get done.

excon
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jan 5, 2008, 02:34 PM
    Got to start somewhere. Strict border security is where I would start .
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Jan 5, 2008, 06:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55
    gotta start somewhere. strict border security is where I would start.
    And then it's not a matter of scootin' them all out. Just the really bad actors.
    inthebox Posts: 787, Reputation: 179

Jan 5, 2008, 07:47 PM
    Just to play the counter argument.

I would hazard a guess that the majority of illegal immigrants work, so they contribute to the US economy, and perhaps to tax revenue via withholdings.

They contribute consumer goods through their work - probably at either lower cost to the consumer and possibly to the employer and stockholders by increasing profit margins.

If they were legal immigrants they would probably still send money back to their families back in Mexico.

--------------------

As to those in prison - I can't see why they can't be deported?
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Jan 5, 2008, 09:40 PM
    All the money the illegal aliens who are employed have withheld from their paychecks is **A DONATION TO THE AMERICAN GOVERNMENT... ILLEGALS CAN'T COLLECT IT**. :)'

All kinds of hispanics, legal or illegal, send money back to their families! That's why they come here, to make money for their families!

America wire transfers a ton of money to Poland where many Polish-Americans have retired to.

WHAT ABOUT CORPORATE WELFARE TO THE TUNE OF WHAT, 6 BILLION DOLLARS A YEAR.

I hate it when hate mongers raise their ugly heads! :)
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Jan 5, 2008, 10:14 PM
    If they don't work "under the table" (stolen identities, etc), and there's plenty of that... but that's not the only problem...
    I don't fault the hard working for sending what is essentially aid to their families "back home." Regardless if their Mexican, or Cambodian, or Korean, or just needy... if they live in Indiana or Illinios, or anywhere else... It doesn't matter to me who they support. If they are above board, I don't have as much concern. America is sending untold billions overseas to be squandered by the government's some of these people are fleeing from. It's double indemnity.

But why shoud I not be concerned if they are taking what I put aside? For me or my own? Answer that! Please, answer that...
    For those who bleed what I've put up, not just for ourselves, but for our loved ones future? Are you condoning that? Just because they're inexpensive to retain?
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Jan 5, 2008, 10:23 PM
    You're nothing but a hatemongering propagandist... I don't discuss anything with liars by omission. :):):)
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Jan 11, 2008, 07:10 AM
    The problem with your retort, Choux, is that whether you like what you read or not, I didn't write any of it.
    Therefore, I am not the one you want to call a liar.
    If you are looking for good press for Ill-Im's, keep looking!

Regarding omission, I did leave out my own personal experiences with Ill-Im's in an attempt to prevent any accusation of prejudice.
    So, in light of your personal attack on me, I have to block you by placing you on the Ignore list.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should Poor Seniors File Bankruptcy? [ 6 Answers ]

Help! My parents have $45,000. In credit card bills. They are living on social security benefits plus they have $35,000. In a savings account and they rent their home. If they continue to make their $1000. A month minimum payments they will run out of savings within two years. I have advised them...

Seeking Remote Control for Seniors [ 2 Answers ]

Does anybody out there know if what's described below exists? I would like to see a cheap programmable universal remote designed for use by 'cognitively impaired' seniors. It would be programmed and then locked by a caregiver with normal abilities. It would control multiple devices without...

Sitting with seniors [ 1 Answers ]

I HAVE AN ASHI APPROVED CERTIFICATION CARD 3 TO BE EXACT 1 FOR BLOODBORNE PATHOGENS , 2. FOR BASIC FIRST AID 3. FOR AUTOMAted external defibillation can I get a sitting with elders job or something like that kind of work .

Massive bed bug bite cluster? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello! I recently moved into a room where the landlord "neglected" to tell me that they had bed bugs even though he knew before. I have been getting bitten maybe 3 times a night, and then last week I was bitten in a one inch patch of skin over 20 times... or so I though when I counted the little...

View more questions Search