Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    douglasd Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2008, 05:36 AM
    Starting business
    Hi I'm trying to start a small business from home selling baby clothes and acssesories,just selling on eBay at first I have found a few wholesalers, haven't ordered yet its just to make a little extra money but don't have any idea,do I have to register as a business before I order and how do I order.thanks
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 23, 2008, 07:46 AM
    It is all up to the company you buy from, many will want a sale tax number if you are not going to pay sales tax on the items you buy.
    And of course depending on states, you are suppose to be charging tax for purchases made within your own state.

Some may require you to have a business license before they will sell to you. Others will not.

So you need to ask this question to the people you want to buy from. Also ask if they have any mim orders ( or first order) I know the company I work for, we buy from several sourses, from some pricing varies by amount you buy, others require 1000 or so min orders and so on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Starting my own business. [ 1 Answers ]

I have been a security guard for 10 years and want to move on to starting my own security agency.I am in the state of Florida so can you tell me what I need to get started? The cost of liscensing and bonds?can I have my office out of my own home?

Starting My Own business [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I came to ask if anyone has experience in setting up a business and what the best way of going about it is. What is likely to be an asset to the company? How should I advertise my business and what are the pro's and con's of starting a business? The company is to sell ready made computers...

Starting my own business [ 4 Answers ]

I am looking to start a business and are there any places where you can get a business plan kit? Also I am looking for financial assistance. Can you help?

Starting A New business [ 1 Answers ]

Hi My Name Is Kim,I Have Been Working On My Own As A Cleaner For Approx 8yrs Just Locally,but A Chance Has Just Come Up For Me To Maybe Have 2 Contracts For Buisnesses In My Area Which Would Be A Great Start On The Steep Ladder Of Sucsess,how And Where Do I Start Please Help Someone As I Don't Want...

View more questions Search