Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sumit84 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2007, 07:15 AM
    How to get ex girlfriend?
    Hello there!
    Sorry if its too long!!
    !we have been together for 1 year and 7 months together! And we had wonderful time! Last week on Sunday she was with me as we used to live together! And on Monday from job she came and started crying that she needs to be separate from me becoz we don't have any future and her father is having cardiac diseaseso she wants to take care and live with him and I told I have no problems I can take care as I will be a doctor soon!as it was 3rd time I didn't give much attention and let her go by thinking that she is nervous and will come back when I will talk to her as I did last 2 times
    ! Now after 2 days I called her she didn't reply me and turn off her phone I became nervous and called her again and again 5 times and wrote messages! After that she replied a message that she need some space so let me breath!
    I didn't call her on that day after that I called other day and she switched off her phone! And wrote me message that her ex boyfriend came to her! But she never had boyfriend I got this information when I reached her home in other city where she told she is ! But she was in my city in her sister's house! I told everything to her parents and that I am going ! After that I went to her flat as she took her things from my room!and talked her and cried and begged even that I can't live without her as I loved her and still loving! And she told that we can be friends!
    Now she took holidays from job and went her father's house and I was writing msges every day 3-5 times and 1 day I called her father to ask how is she ? He replied very nervous and stressed and don't write message! And he told if I will not write he will come to me to make me understand and here I did mistake that I became sick and I went to hospital and I gave fone to my friend and he took her number and called her that I am sick ! She replied she doesn't care!
    Then I went her house next day and asked what is problem why she is breaking up?
    I know I did many mistakes to convince her and she and her father blamed that I told even my friends to call and that after saying also I am writing message ! Then I asked why I can't write text he told my daughter is crying after reading your message! At last my girlfriend told me everything is finished and told that she is dead for me! And I was too selfish to think about my disease and care not about her! Before leaving I told her I will wait u !
    After that I didn't call her or wrote message!
    Do you think that she will come back to me? I love her very much and I can solve every problem what she had from me ! But she is not telling the reason of break up and not contacting me?
    Should I contact her after 2 weeks or to wait her?
    Please suggest me what to do? I am not hanging out with any other girls by thinking that 1 day my love will come back!
    I took her care like my own part of body!
    Please advice me!! What to do??

Nov 15, 2007, 07:19 AM
    Ah one more thing I am following no contact from 5 days and to follow this no contat? And she knows that I love her very much and do take care of her!
    She was afraid from long time that I will dump her after using ! But I can marry her whenever she wants! Now please suggest me what to do ? To do no contact or to show her I am OK with break up or to go and talk with her after a month and to convince her>>
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 15, 2007, 07:20 AM
    Wow, you really smothered her didn't you? Women don't like men who are needy and desperate. You sound as though you are both.

Leave her alone, don't call her, don't text her, nothing. Straight No Contact. Leave the girl alone. No one can tell you if she will come back, we don't know her.

But you really sound like you are stalking her. Leave her alone, get yourself mentally and emotionally happy and move on.

Nov 15, 2007, 07:41 AM
    Thank you very much for replying me! I was so needy from the day when she told me to break up only! And my helping and loving nature she knows! But I don't know what happened to me when she told that we can be just friends and I became mad and started doing all these mistakes which shld not be done!
    Anyway may be its my fate!!
    gyan9_kumar Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2007, 07:56 AM
    Hello friend try to convince her that you can take care of every thing because she is your life partner (would be). I think there is nothing to woory if u love her and she also love u. If your relastion is too strong then she will understand you. Give her time to think over the matter, and call her after a week.

Nov 15, 2007, 08:08 AM
    Hi there!
    Thank you very much! But 1 more important thing is that she consulted psychiatrist 2 days before so is it right time to talk after 1 week? I know that I hurt her by writing texts! And she consulted to doctor too becoz of this!
    I am felling very sorry and shame what I have done just to get her!! Din't think about her condition!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 15, 2007, 08:19 AM
    LEAVE HER ALONE!!

It is very apparent she wants nothing to do with you, so just leave her alone. If you continue with this behavior you will be stalking her. Just leave the poor girl alone.
    jolienoire Posts: 917, Reputation: 166

Nov 15, 2007, 09:10 AM
    WOW, listen to me or not but you really really need to leave her alone, This behavior is scary. You are now harassing her by you keep contacting her. Every time you call and send messages you are pushing her either farther away, You may even push her to the point where there is no reconciliation. You need to give her space and while you do that focus on YOU... I know it will be hard but for her peace and your own peace. Let her be, your behavior is very needy. We think sometimes because we are good to people that it is enough.. Well it isn't Because with any relationship you have to be the best regardless that is the whole purpose of getting into a relationship.. Sometimes there needs to be more there than just Being good to someone... There are many more reasons she needs her space.. Maybe you were spending too much time together, maybe you wanted too much of what she was able to give.. Maybe she needs time to work on herself.. Whatever her reasons are it doesn't matter, the most important thing that you are not grasping is that "SHE WANTS TO BE ALONE" If you love her so much you will be happy for her evn if it hurts.. With or without you..

Don't call, don't send flowers, don't do any form of contact, Don't even let your friends call her..
    davidwhitess Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2011, 11:53 PM
    I know something that will definitely help you. It helped me
    Good luck!
    Get Your ex back guide

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Ex girlfriend [ 8 Answers ]

My ex girlfriend and I, broke up about 2 months ago. Since then we still talk daily, mainly because of me. I want to be with her, and have told her that. Also I have told her that I realise the mistakes that I made in the past, and I do. She is talking, or getting ready to start dating another man....

Ex Girlfriend or Pregnant Girlfriend [ 10 Answers ]

I had been seeing my partner for 8 years and have had a fantastic relationship. We had a really good lifestyle and I genuinely feel like she was my soulmate and true love. Trouble is I didn't know it. I hit 40 and had what I now see as a mid life crisis. I split with my girlfriend in November,...

He has a girlfriend, but I think he might like me [ 2 Answers ]

I am in love with a guy who I think might like me, but he has a girlfriend. I want to know if he really does like me. He always comes up to me and starts talking to me. Usually I hang out with him at lunch and walk with him to the next period, but these past few days, I've been hanging out with...

Looking for a girlfriend [ 1 Answers ]

Is there anyone there looking for a boyfriend around age 17?

Girlfriend might like her Ex [ 5 Answers ]

OK here's what's happening. My girlfriend told me that she might have feelings for her ex, so we stopped going out and now were dating. I love her so much, and she still says she loves me, but I'm not even sure anymore. But anyway, she's hanging out with him a lot now, probably even more then she...

View more questions Search