Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Klaas Posts: 58, Reputation: -1

Sep 4, 2009, 09:17 PM
    Other than Bio Claire...
    Since all this safety hazards going on with Bioclaire I want to soon stop, but do you guys know any other products that are safe and effective as Bioclaire?
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Sep 5, 2009, 09:17 PM
    Hey Klass, I will copy and paste my message that I had posted on another thread:

"Retin-A (aka tretinoin) will help to lighten your acne scars and clear your acne. It's the acid form from vitamin A, so you will have alot of peeling and eventually you'll begin to see difference. Also AHA peels (glycolic or lactic are good) help with this as well, you can start off with a low concentration and slowly increase as you build tolerance.

Using a good exfoliating soap is also a plus, like Likas papaya soap or Diana Stalder papaya kojic soap. Or if you want to use something milder, authenic black soap will help to lighten acne spots. The soap really isnt "black, but it is different shades of brown and has a softer texture. Fake black soap is dyed black and is hard, not effective and made my skin breakout.

A good skin lightener will help the spots to lighten well. I have heard good reviews from the Fair & White Exclusive Gel Crème Whitenizer (it contains Hq), 55H+ CRISTALINE Strong Lightening Fine Glycerin, Nadinola (Hq), to name a name a few and are not overpriced. If you are just interested in lightening the spots then you can try just applying the product to the dark areas. Right now I'm trying a different regimine, but if it doesn't work then I'll switch to these.

Be sure to always use a good sunblock high in spf at all times and reapply when necessary. I like the Neutrogena spf 70 and the spf 85."
    Klaas Posts: 58, Reputation: -1

Sep 8, 2009, 04:40 PM

Thanks so much for the advice Goldern_Girl! Yeah the Acne scars are everywhere on my face. Thank god for Zenmed Acne Scar Kit and it's working really well.

Fair & White seems like a good option I might consider to get it next and I've been hearing about the Cristaline so might consider that to.

Thanks!
    Ultra Member

Sep 8, 2009, 07:34 PM
    Yeah, I'm also considering using the fair & white exclusive gel Crème whitenizer and the chrystalline glycerine. I found that the chrystalline is also sold in larger ounces, I think it was a 16oz if I'm not mistaken. This will be good for covering large areas I'm thinking.
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Sep 9, 2009, 01:17 PM

Where are you guys buying your chrystalline from. I am interested in a body lightener and think this may be something to try out ?

Sep 9, 2009, 01:19 PM

And does anyone know the active ingredients?
    Ultra Member

Sep 9, 2009, 03:30 PM
    Yeah, I had researched and posted them all and their purpose last month I think. Let me find it and I'll repost.
    Ultra Member

Sep 9, 2009, 03:32 PM
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/skin-l...ue-387909.html

Quote Originally Posted by Golden_Girl View Post
    Well I know that glycerin (glycerine) is an emollient, in other words it helps attract as well as retain moisture and it's good for the skin and hair. Here is brief info of what the other ingredients are:

-Propiene Glycol: Comes from petroleum and used as a solvent, usually used in cosmetics that will be applied near the eyes. Also, possibly carcinogenic.

-Arctostaphyious Uva-Ursi (Bearberry leaf extract): This is a good lightening ingredient, help kills bacteria, and also contains arbutin

-PEG-40 Hydrogenated caster oil: derives from castor oil, used in cosmetics

-Trideceth-9, Parfum (fragrance): of course fragrance

-Morus bombycis (Mulberry root extract): Another good skin lightener that comes from
    Japan, from the dried skin of the mulberry roots.

-Daucus Carota: Meaning "carrot seed oil", rich in vitamin A which keeps skin looking young.

-Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Lactate: Ascorbic Acid is one of the forms of vitamin C and is an antioxidant, it helps produce collagen, helps to lighten, also good for wrinkles and sun damage.

-Sodium Medtabisulfite: This is used to slow or prevent deterioration of the product.

-Bencyl Alcohol: (benzyl) Can adjust the pH, help preserve, and also used as a solvent

-Methychtoroisothiazolinone: A preservative that helps kill fungi, bacteria, and yeast. Considered an allergin and can cause brain and nerve damage.

-Methylisothiazolinone: (aka "MIT") Used to help kill bacteria and is another preservative, it's also well-known to cause brain and nerve damage, and is toxic. Also used in soaps for hands and the dishes.

These 2 websites I really like the most:
    http://www.cosmeticsdatabase.com/
    Dangerous chemicals in personal care products compromise health by Mike Adams the Health Ranger
    so sexy Posts: 532, Reputation: 12

Sep 9, 2009, 08:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden_Girl View Post
    Yeah, I'm also considering using the fair & white exclusive gel Creme whitenizer and the chrystalline glycerine. I found that the chrystalline is also sold in larger ounces, I think it was a 16oz if I'm not mistaken. This will be good for covering large areas I'm thinking.
    Yea I just ordered the Christaline
    Like a few days ago I ordered the 16 oz. I also ordered another product that worked so well but the place I first ordered from stop selling it. But I did find it where I ordered the Christaline. I've been using Makari samples ( working great) but I'm going to let my face rest from the sample for a while and just do my facial washing until I receive the christaline and the other product. I'm really excited about finding my other product. I received major raves about my skin (are you turning white) If you've read other posts from myself about family statements being made that's the product I was using. Oh well Glad about the old product being found and curious about how this Christaline will work:rolleyes:.

Sep 10, 2009, 12:38 PM

So where did you buy the christalline from ?

Sep 10, 2009, 12:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by maharani View Post
    so where did you buy the christalline from ?
    I purchased from top skin clear

Sep 10, 2009, 12:41 PM
    Golden Girl,

Thanks for posting the ingredients.

It's a shame there isn't alternatives for the bottom ingredients.

Sep 10, 2009, 12:49 PM

so sexy thanks for sharing.

Have looked on the website and couldn't find it. Is it listed under another name?

Sep 10, 2009, 12:56 PM

I see 55H+ but am confused as to which is the chrstalline glycerine.

I actually see this 55H+ line when I go to my local black hair and beauty store in Finsbury Park.

You will have to keep us updated with your results, so sexy.

Sep 10, 2009, 02:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by MAHARANI View Post
    I see 55H+ but am confused as to which is the chrstalline glycerine.

I actually see this 55H+ line when I go to my local black hair and beauty store in Finsbury Park.

You will have to keep us updated with your results, so sexy.
    I was not able to find any in my local stores. Yes I will keep you updated. Hopefully it doesn't take long for products to come considering it's fairly close in NY
    Ultra Member

Sep 10, 2009, 06:31 PM
    So Sexy I hope the 55H+ Cristaline Glycerine works very well for you. So, is Top Skin Clear very reliable company? I will have to also check around again where I live to see if any stores sell it. It's good that they come in a large bottle too.

It is possible that they could use much better preservatives like phenoxyethanol and several others that work very well if they would like to. I believe it is the 55H+ Cristaline Glycerine fine Eclaircissant Intense that So Sexy is trying, am I correct So Sexy or is it another product? It would also be great if many of their other products are very effective with lightening.

Sep 10, 2009, 07:30 PM
    Yes the line is 55h+. This is the only one so far that I have heard about with good results. But we will see!! The facial peel actually peels away dead skin. So I'm hoping with this along with the Christaline hopefully good results.

Sep 11, 2009, 08:26 AM

My products were just delivered, YEEEAAAAAAA, Omg I was thinking of buying two bottles of Christaline I'm so glad I didn't the bottle is huge. They also sent me two free bottles of products, one from the same line and not sure of the other.

Sep 11, 2009, 09:56 AM

I love it when something new arrives. It's like getting a present.

Sep 11, 2009, 10:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by MAHARANI View Post
    I love it when something new arrives. It's like getting a present.
    I know right, I was nearly just as excited about the freebies, B/C sum company's isn't given nothing away

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you mix Bio Claire Cream with bio claire lotion ? [ 2 Answers ]

Can you mix Bio Claire Skin Lightening Cream in Tube with bio claire lotion to work faster.

Bio claire [ 1 Answers ]

I have oliy skin how effective will bio claire be and I want to know how long you think it will take for me to work?and how to use it

Bio claire [ 51 Answers ]

I have started using bio claire and wanted to no what are the side effects

Which bio claire? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, Which bio claire product do you guys think is the strongest? The oil, the cream or the lotion? From what I've heard it seems to be split between the cream and the lotion. Also, does anyone know where to buy bio claire in the UK? Thanks in advance guyz, Jojo

View more questions Search