Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eward6283 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2010, 03:16 PM
    Is there a spirit following my husband?
    My husband has been experiencing a feeling of someone following him for about 2-3 years now. Not all the time, but probably 2-3 times a year. He states that it's a dwarf man that follows him. My husband states that he does not know what he looks like, but all he knows is that he's small and is behind him. Recently he had his first seizure (he's 26). I don't know if this is a spirit that follows him around from time to time or if it has anything to do with the seizure? Any answers at all will help... we have no idea where to turn for his feeling of being watched.
    wynndixie2010 Posts: 19, Reputation: 5

Feb 20, 2010, 08:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by eward6283 View Post
    My husband has been experiencing a feeling of someone following him for about 2-3 years now. Not all the time, but probably 2-3 times a year. He states that it's a dwarf man that follows him. My husband states that he does not know what he looks like, but all he knows is that he's small and is behind him. Recently he had his first seizure (he's 26). I don't know if this is a spirit that follows him around from time to time or if it has anything to do with the seizure? Any answers at all will help...we have no idea where to turn for his feeling of being watched.
    I'd like to address your question from a strictly spiritual standpoint: I used to read the Bible with the intent of finding flaws, imprefections, contradictions... guess what? I could not find any! So I continued to read over the years... to learn what it was all about... having studied as much as I have, and having read it from cover to cover many, many times. I can assure you your husband indeed HAS a spirit following him around... but it most assuredly is NOT a dwarf man!
    Humanity is and has always been caught up and interested in the occult, witchcraft, palmreaders, astrology, etc... you know the game... consider this: if there were a spirit world of deceased individuals following us around, ghosts, goblins, werewolfs, the 'undead' and all the other garbage we've collectively concocted over the centuries... don't you think that by now they would have made themselves known? What gain to maintain just enough distance to "keep humanity guessing" all this time? The Good Lord was quite explicit when He conveyed to the inspired writers of the Bible, back in the Old Testament times, that anyone involved in spirituality was to be stoned! Yup, as in killed. It's so bad an involvement, that God Himself would rather have individuals removed from society, preventing further contamination of human minds. But we continually find ourselves leaning towards the occult, in all its many facets. There are angels, and there are demons, those that chose of their own free will to rebel against God... but they CANNOT harm us.. UNLESS we are out of His Will... We are ALL being watched, all the time, by THAT spirit world, the one that is of, and by, the one and only God. I'm constantly reminded of the lunacy of spiritulism when someone will make the remark about how the "full moon" makes people crazy... do you realize that the full moon, the crescent moon, the new moon, and every phase in the entire repetitous cycle, is driven ONLY by the amount of sunlight reflected off it from our particular viewpoint! That's ALL... the moon, like all the other planets, have absolutely NO effect on humanity... but... humanity sure has an effect on humanity! And we're conditioned from an early age by hearing all the 'scary stories' and it sits in our heads, and from time to time... someone will have "an unexplained experience"...
    Please rest assured your husband is not being followed... but concerning the seisures, I would certainly suggest you seek competent medical attention if you haven't yet. And, I would also suggest you read that Bible too, its an absolute wealth of information, its truly inspired, and as I said, I have been completely unable to find flaws. Consequently, I put great stock in it. Give it a try!
    sginlou Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2012, 08:55 AM
    Your husband is probably having this feeling due to the seizures. The synapses in his brain are misfiring. This can cause audio experiences and even make a person smell certain smells. About all I know but definitely ask the doctor. He might be able to pinpoint the region of the brain the seizures are coming from and treat him accordingly!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do I have A spirit following me? [ 31 Answers ]

I think I might have a spirit following either me or my husband, Everywhere we move to, we always experience something, me first though. I kind of think it might be me though cause I experience more than he does. We had lived in this apartment that we just recently moved out of, and I was...

Do I Have a spirit following me? [ 6 Answers ]

Is it possible to have a spirit from an object, ie: african mask, Antique watches, follow me? Even after I get rid of the objects? I never had a problem with much of anything until I got a mask from some kid in Liberia, then it always seemed like something was following me! Not always bad, but for...

Is there a spirit following me [ 2 Answers ]

:) hello my name is charlene. Since I was a little girl I've always believed in afterlife. I've had three house's altogether and all have seemed to be haunted. Is there something telling me something eveynight I get chills down my back can anyone help me. I love ghost and spirits I am not scared...

Seen a spirit [ 5 Answers ]

My mum and her friends saw a spirit walking in mums house mum had seen this thing 2 other times in the week is a family member? What do they want?

About spirit. [ 1 Answers ]

Hii... from where did the spriit come ?As it come known by bible that "In the beginning God created heavens and the earth and the spirit of God was howering upon waters,but my question is that from where the spirit come ?

View more questions Search