Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bupson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2014, 09:33 AM
    Discuss ethical and professional conduct
    Annette opened Real Estate Co. on January 1, 2010. At the end of the first year, the business needed additional capital. On behalf of Real Estate, Annette applied to Lake County State Bank for a loan of $200,000. Based on Real Estate’s financial statements, which had been prepared on a cash basis, the lake County State Bank loan officer rejected the loan as too risky.
    After receiving the rejection notice, Annette instructed her accountant to prepare the financial statements on an accrual basis. These statements included $31,500 in accounts receivable and $10,200 in accounts payable. Annette then instructed her accountant to record an additional $10,000 of accounts receivable for commissions on property for which a contract had been signed on December 28, 2010, but which would not be formally “closed” and the title transferred until January 2011.
    Annette then applied for a $200,000 loan from First National Bank, using the revised financial statements. On the application, Annette indicated that she had not previously been rejected for credit.
    Discuss the ethical and professional conduct of Annette in applying for the loan from First National Bank.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Apr 30, 2014, 09:41 AM
    You discuss it. We are not allowed to do homework here. Aside from that, do you think anyone here....we are all volunteers...is going to actually sit here and write this all out for you so that you don't have to do it yourself?
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 30, 2014, 10:07 AM
    I agree... if you can't do the homework assignment... you don't deserve to pass the class.

SHow us what you did for the answer and we will offer advice.
    pready Posts: 3,197, Reputation: 207
    Ultra Member

Apr 30, 2014, 10:50 AM
    Think about the False statement made by Annette made on the Loan application and how it will affect her and the loan company.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to discuss my problems? [ 1 Answers ]

I want to ask for something that I want to go party or somewhere else. But my relative don't allow me. And I am now 18 something and why they don't allow me. I am so feeling something in my heart. And I can't sleep. What should I do?

Ethical issues in accouting-stating what the ethical thing to do is. [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: :confused: Ethical issue: the tobacco companies have paid billions because of smoking related illness. In particular, phillip morris, a leading cigarette maufacturer paid over 3 billion dollars in one year 1) Suppose you are the CFO (Chief Financial officer) responcible for the...

Lets discuss this [ 14 Answers ]

Just a little stupid random thing my best friends told me about once.. Ok we start with Women costs both time and money So we have Women = Time * Money

How to discuss menstration [ 4 Answers ]

How do I begin to discuss menstruation with my 9 year old daughter?

View more questions Search