Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    grc8700 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2007, 06:06 AM
    Stuffed toy Morgan Dog
    Are the stuffed toy Morgan Dogs still sold? My daughter had one 25 years ago and really loved that little dog. She held it so much that his middle wore through. My wife shortened him a bit by sowing him together in the middle but my daughter still loved him. Now she has a son just 8 weeks old and I'm trying to find a Morgan Dog for him.
    rpg219 Posts: 504, Reputation: 81

Nov 11, 2007, 06:33 AM
    Unfortunately collectors are obviously searching for this too. I googled and googled this one. Morgan the blue Basset Hound was made by Bantam. He was off the Gary Moore show. I could tell you just about anything about this poor dog, except where to find one! (Funny... do a Google search and one of the first you'll see is you on this site)
    Sorry I couldn't help more.

Try contacting this collector: Collectible Stuffed Animals - Buy and sell toys online
    Although he was one looking for it, he may have found it by now or could lead you in the right direction
    Pauleen21 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2011, 07:22 AM
    I just found out this cute 12" basset hound that says :Morgan Junior TV Star, is a dog I do remember from The Gary Moore Show! All his tags and parts are in great cond.I checked his pat.# he's from 1957 and made by the Bantam U.S.Toy INC.Thank you for solving my unknown friends identity.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Morgan dog - stuffed toy dog [ 19 Answers ]

I am looking for an older stuffed dog, a child's toy, that had a rubber squeaker in the nose,  We used to call it a "Morgan" dog,  it had big plactic eyes that had loose black centers,  any info on this toy would be nice.

Need name of stuffed toy from 90's [ 2 Answers ]

My friend and I are going insane trying to find out the name of a troll-like stuffed animal. It was round with a pointy nose. They came in bright colors and had different colored chunks of hair that you could pull out with babies attached. There was also a velcro flap that held a comb- I think....

Morgan Dog - Stuffed Toy [ 2 Answers ]

Thank you, thank you, thank you to whoever posted about Morgan. I have MY Morgan (blue) from when I was a child. About a year ago I saw a new Morgan for sale at Daffy's (a discount store) and I didn't buy it --- I'm kicking myself. Can anyone tell me where I can find a new Morgan the Basset...

Dog must not like new toy. [ 3 Answers ]

I understand that a question similar to this one was asked earlier. But the same thing happened to me, because I bought my dog a new stuffed toy, and now he carries it around in his mouth wimpering. I don't know why, he seems to enjoy the toy, he chews on it all day, and what not. He also gets...

Trying to remember the name of a stuffed toy [ 3 Answers ]

Okay, for several months now I've been trying to remember the name of a stuffed animal toy, that had its own books and I believe a cartoon show. It was around the same time as pound puppies, so probably circa 1985-1988. Basically, they came in different colors, the one I had when I was young...

View more questions Search