Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jennyfrmtheblog Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2007, 07:08 AM
    Morgan Dog - Stuffed Toy
    Thank you, thank you, thank you to whoever posted about Morgan. I have MY Morgan (blue) from when I was a child. About a year ago I saw a new Morgan for sale at Daffy's (a discount store) and I didn't buy it --- I'm kicking myself. Can anyone tell me where I can find a new Morgan the Basset Hound to buy?
    MSRN Miami Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2010, 07:31 PM

There' a website moganthebassethound.com where someone has them for sale.

We juststarted a Facebook fan page for "Morgan Stuffed Animal". Come join us!
    mar52 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2010, 02:06 PM
    Red Morgan uis up for bids on Ebay now! 8/24/10

http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-Morgan-Dog-/270626133367?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Morgan dog - stuffed toy dog [ 19 Answers ]

I am looking for an older stuffed dog, a child's toy, that had a rubber squeaker in the nose,  We used to call it a "Morgan" dog,  it had big plactic eyes that had loose black centers,  any info on this toy would be nice.

Need name of stuffed toy from 90's [ 2 Answers ]

My friend and I are going insane trying to find out the name of a troll-like stuffed animal. It was round with a pointy nose. They came in bright colors and had different colored chunks of hair that you could pull out with babies attached. There was also a velcro flap that held a comb- I think....

Dog must not like new toy. [ 3 Answers ]

I understand that a question similar to this one was asked earlier. But the same thing happened to me, because I bought my dog a new stuffed toy, and now he carries it around in his mouth wimpering. I don't know why, he seems to enjoy the toy, he chews on it all day, and what not. He also gets...

Trying to remember the name of a stuffed toy [ 3 Answers ]

Okay, for several months now I've been trying to remember the name of a stuffed animal toy, that had its own books and I believe a cartoon show. It was around the same time as pound puppies, so probably circa 1985-1988. Basically, they came in different colors, the one I had when I was young...

View more questions Search