mango246 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2007, 05:04 AM
    Watering gardens
    :D when do you water your garden some say never at night
    Other people say never in the mornings I am confused mango246
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Jul 15, 2007, 05:19 AM
    I water ours when the sun isn't directly shining on it day or not depends when I have time.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 17, 2007, 02:43 PM
    I water mine if they say I can, around 4 in the pm making sure the water gets down to the roots and not on top.
    Answer Expert Posts: 15, Reputation: 4

Jul 17, 2007, 08:22 PM
    It is best to water your plants deeply, rather than a little bit at a time. If you water too frequently, the plants will not develop a deep roots. Watering at night can cause disease problems since the plants stay damp longer. Do not water in the heat of the day, because a large part of the water just evaporates. Water in the early morning, or in the early evening, when it is cooler and there is less direct sun. Click here for more information. If you need additional information, please ask.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Inground Sprinkling system NOT watering ? [ 2 Answers ]

I have an in ground sprinkling system that when I started it up this spring all seems normal on the EPS -SI controller. When I try and manually start the system the watering timer starts but NO water flows to the heads? Can anyone help with what the problem might be? Thanks

Sago palm watering [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I have a blooming female sago palm, will top watering or rain affect the reproduction of my palm?

How big should my lizards watering bowl be [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 55 gallon tank and I wonder I have a watering dish but it is the size of a quarter of a regular cup do you think I need a bigger wattering bowl and I have 5 brown anole lizards:D

View more questions Search