Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    constant60prob Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2009, 11:51 AM
    Ford 6.0 diesel water pump/fan change
    I'm trying to change the water pump on my 6.0 diesel (2003). How do you get the fan assembly off? Thanks
    navywolf2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2010, 05:39 PM
    Sorry if this is to late, Maybe it will help others. After you remove the front shroud You need a hammer and a long punch or a steel rod. Hit the nut a few times and it will break loose and you will be able to spin it off with the fan blades. I have personally done this on three different 6.0 diesels 06 models.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ford 6.0 diesel [ 2 Answers ]

I am blowing raw fuel out of my exhaust then it quits an then it starts back an I have a hesitation until my turbo builds up.

Replaced water pump 2003 Ford Taurus, won't turn now [ 3 Answers ]

I just replaced the water pump on my moms Taurus and now the part the belt goes around won't turn. Can anyone tell me why and or what to do?

What truck is better for work ford diesel or dodge diesel [ 3 Answers ]

I thinkong about buying a `08 Ford F-350 diesel or a `08 Dodge Ram 3500 diesel. I want to know what one is better for ranch work & what problems they have.

Ford f150 - gas vs. Diesel - change engine and transmission. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, I have a 93 ford f150 gas 351 4X4 with a good engine. I'm buying 93 ford f150 desiel 4x4 with the engine a part because of head gasket. My question is it possible to change engines and trans without too much prombles. I believe I will have to change the computer. Will the wire...

B16a2 in delsol need to change the water pump [ 3 Answers ]

What I would like to know is the easiest way to change my water pump in the del sol, can I just slide the belt off the pump and change the pump or is there more to it... thanks

View more questions Search