Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    soccergrlo8 Posts: 5, Reputation: 0

May 31, 2007, 03:48 PM
    I want a diff. PHONE!
    OK... well I want a sidekick for like 5 mounths now and mi mom keeps saying no... but now mi b-day is coming upp and I want 1 and she is still saying no so what should I do to get 1?
    Rockabilly1955mama Posts: 662, Reputation: 85

May 31, 2007, 03:49 PM
    Do you have any money? Convice your mom that's want you really want for your birthday.
    fix-what-you-broke Posts: 305, Reputation: 61

Jun 1, 2007, 12:59 AM
    How old will you be?
    kepi Posts: 321, Reputation: 25

Jun 1, 2007, 11:22 AM
    If you want a phone, you should, instead of pestering your mother, show her that you are mature and would not, for example, go over your minutes, and show her that she can trust you with a phone. It worked for me:D
    Rockabilly1955mama Posts: 662, Reputation: 85

Jun 1, 2007, 11:24 AM
    I agree with Kepi. Show her you are mature and responsible. Do small things for her just to butter her up a little bit and she might give into buying you a new phone.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 1, 2007, 11:25 AM
    I have to agree with the age question. How old are you? I know my 13 year old will NOT have a phone at this time in her life. If she needs one, she borrows mine.

Phones can be a huge responsibility for a youngster. I am watching the drama unfold while visiting my mother who is caring for my 16 year old niece who has a phone and has well... we know how kids can be sometimes. LOL
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 1, 2007, 11:26 AM
    Pre-paid minutes may be a good idea.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jun 1, 2007, 11:28 AM
    You already have a cell phone, why would want to different one? You're lucky enough to already have one.
    LuvMyMaltipoo Posts: 281, Reputation: 39

Jun 1, 2007, 11:33 AM
    Sidekicks are expensive phones. I'm taking it you already HAVE a cell phone because the title says you want a DIFFERENT phone. I know with my cell phone plan you have to sign a two year contract to get a new phone. It probably doesn't seem like a bad deal for you, but if this is the case you mother might not want to commit herself to that specific provider for another two years.
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Jun 1, 2007, 11:54 AM
    Oh man, life must be so tough not having the newest cell phone.

Replacing a 200 dollar phone with a new one (that she will surely have to pay full price for) is a waste of money.

Be happy you have anything
    rockerchick_682 Posts: 496, Reputation: 72

Jun 1, 2007, 12:08 PM
    You're lucky you have a phone, get over it
    fix-what-you-broke Posts: 305, Reputation: 61

Jun 1, 2007, 12:34 PM
    Patience is a virtue... I waited 8 months for mine... was a long wait but hey, I have it now,save up some money,do odd jobs for your parents etc.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Diff between switchgear [ 2 Answers ]

Can any tell me what is difference betwwen switchgear and paralleling switchgear ?

Age diff [ 6 Answers ]

Well I'm 14 going on 15 in octber. Well he is 16 or 15. And I really want him to notice me. Cuzz I really rally like him. Its killing me. I need help me. I need the awnser asap. Well g2j byee.:(

External HDD use in diff. OS [ 10 Answers ]

I can join external HDD using USB port in my Windows XP system but when I tried to join it in a Windows 98 system (after installation of its driver) it does not work. Can you please guide me steps to joint this in Windows 98 system. In my XP system, it works fine. Second question is that I...

Stolen phone - am I stuck with phone charges? [ 3 Answers ]

My cell phone was stolen recently and the guy who stole it called all over the place, adding about $175 in phone charges to our phone bill. I reported it stolen to Qwest, but they say the charges are still my responsibility. I am planning to refute the bill, but I don't know the correct...

Diff. Types of fertilizers [ 1 Answers ]

I am planning to put down the weed control fertilizer in middle to late May. I also just picked up crabgrass control fertilizer and will be putting it down this weekend. Is it also okay to put down starter fertilizer around the same time as the crabgrass control or is that too much for the lawn?

View more questions Search