Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    greekshopnc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2011, 05:23 PM
    Hook up ballast to light
    T-8 GE 259 Max-n/ultra Balast with 2 blue and 1 red wire hook up to light with Yellow, Black, White, and green wires.
    tkrussell Posts: 9,659, Reputation: 725
    Uber Member

Feb 11, 2011, 07:47 PM
    What type and quantity lamp? What wire comes from what lampholder?

The ballast should also have a black and white.Does it?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Light fixture flickering even new bulb. Ballast problem? [ 1 Answers ]

My round fluorescent kitchen light started flickering and I though it was the bulbs. After going to the store I replaced the 12" bulb but they were out of the 8" bulb. Turn it back on and both bulbs are flickering. I'm thinking it's a ballast problem, right? I've never repaired anything...

Occupancy sensor, fluorescent light, electronic ballast, and relay [ 13 Answers ]

Hi! I'm at my whits end with this one so here goes... I'm currently installing recessed fluorescent T8 2-lamp fixtures in my garage, one of which I want to have powered by a Leviton PR180 occupancy sensor. After my initial installation attempt, the fixture flickered and it was then that I...

Replaced a ballast and bulbs in fluorescent light fixture and now the bulbs flash [ 0 Answers ]

Replaced a ballast and bulbs in a fluorescent light fixture and now the bulbs flash what is causing this

How do I hook up to a ballast and line with only 2 blue wires and 1 black & 1 white? [ 5 Answers ]

My older display case has a fluorescent light fixture in it, but only has a white wire, a black wire, and two blue wires. How do I hook up a ballast and connect to a line?

My ballast won't work I think do to 120V supply when it's a 240V ballast will this work [ 6 Answers ]

I have a 240V 60Hz 600W ballast and Im trying to hook it up in a small nursury room in my home. I like in California so I think the V ac is 120. Can I use this converter on the top of this page. Will it work if I plug it in to the wall that supplies what I think 120V. I think this because on the...

View more questions Search