Ask
    chrissyk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2009, 05:41 AM
    Electronic ballast
    How do I test an electronic ballast
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Oct 15, 2009, 05:47 AM

Electricity and a bulb(s). Although it sounds Primitive, it works.
    Be sure you have Full Voltage, and a good Ground.

http://www.naturalhandyman.com/iip/i.../inffluor.html

http://www.gtiproducts.com/pages/product_1.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Occupancy sensor, fluorescent light, electronic ballast, and relay [ 13 Answers ]

Hi! I'm at my whits end with this one so here goes... I'm currently installing recessed fluorescent T8 2-lamp fixtures in my garage, one of which I want to have powered by a Leviton PR180 occupancy sensor. After my initial installation attempt, the fixture flickered and it was then that I...

Ballast [ 7 Answers ]

What is the test procedure for a ballast. I would like to know how wired up in light and a bench test. Thank you in advance for any help. :eek:

My ballast won't work I think do to 120V supply when it's a 240V ballast will this work [ 6 Answers ]

I have a 240V 60Hz 600W ballast and Im trying to hook it up in a small nursury room in my home. I like in California so I think the V ac is 120. Can I use this converter on the top of this page. Will it work if I plug it in to the wall that supplies what I think 120V. I think this because on the...

Ballast Hum [ 3 Answers ]

We recently added new office space in the basement of our home. I bought three fluorescent fixtures 48" with 4 T-8 32 watt bulbs in each one. These were Home Depot's "Best" quality with electronic ballasts and were supposed to be "noise free." Well, the first thing I noticed when they were...

New ballast bad? [ 3 Answers ]

I just installed a 4 bulb light fixture in the grage (110V) using a 4 bulb ballast. The problem I'm having is one bulb doesn't come on. I've changed bulbs and still the samething. I'm thinking it probably the ballast. Any ideas? Omar

View more questions Search