Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    diamondboy44 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2012, 10:42 PM
    Experts in zuni jewelry identification
    I have a "needlepoint/petit point" Zuni cuff bracelet that has the following mark:
    C
    A
    The C touches the top of the A in block letters (kind of like a brand). Can you identify the artist. Is it possible it is Cicilli Ashley?

Check out some similar questions!

Jewelry Identification marks [ 0 Answers ]

What does H.D.S F.D Indicate on a 10k G=white gold Ring with a small pink stone and 6 very small diamond chips

Zuni silversmiths [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Zuni inlay ring consisting of one ounce of silver. The design is a red headed woodpecker on a branch. The birs is coral, jet, mother of pearl and I believe petrified wood. There are two leaves of tourquoise and the top is oval with a tourquoise band around it. Inside are the marks...

Hopi, Zuni, or Navajo Hallmarks on Jewelry [ 5 Answers ]

I have three pieces I need help with in identifying the makers of. The first piece is an inlay piece of turquoise, white shell? and onyx? The maker's hallmark is a capital M with and ---> attached to the bottom right tail of the M, the line from the end to the point of the arrow is a solid...

Jewelry mark identification [ 3 Answers ]

I have a butterfly brooch with a mark on the back that I cannot read. Is there a site I can go to that can help me? Thanks - Jessica

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.