Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dbarry55 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2010, 02:13 PM
    What is the base metal of this bracelet?
    I have a bracelet that says on the backside BIG 14K. It says on the clasp stainless steel. It came with 14 embedded diamonds totalling 1/4ct. I thought the whole bracelet was stainless until I saw that it said BIG 14k. What does that mean, and is it white gold. It retails for $350. CDN.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 16, 2010, 02:49 PM

The bracelet is l4k white gold which is not unusual. Some people prefer white gold rather then yellow. The clasp is stainless steel because it is harder then gold and therefore safer (because of the hardness, stainless steel is harder then gold) if you have diamonds in there as well. If the bracelet is what you say it, it is a bargain at 350CDN. Of course, that all depends on the quality of the l/4ct wt diamonds.

It must be a lovely bracelet.

Ms tick
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 16, 2010, 03:31 PM

Your other posts were or should have been follow up to these thread,

Please do not start new onces that no one would understand without other info, Just add to existing thread, do not start new one.

Your other posts have been deleted.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gold base and blue base hair color [ 2 Answers ]

I have many times colored my hair in years past. I always used miss clairols blondest beige and it always turned out fine. About 4 years ago I grew it all out my natural color. Light light brown (dishwater blonde) Anyway.. last night.. I decided to color my hair I bought lightest golden blonde...

Brown Metal Vs Silver metal [ 1 Answers ]

If I have a brown metal container vs Silver Metal container, which one will keep my hot water warm for a longer period? Why?

Dry laid Flagstone: sub-base only, or sub-base and base? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I live in Northern VA and am installing dry laid 1.5" natural cleft flagstone on 4" of bluestone sub-base. I'd like this 500 sq ft. patio to last 20 years or more. My question: Is it overkill to add 2" of stonedust as a base on top of the bluestone sub-base, or is this unnecessary? If my...

Installing a base molding to a wall that has metal stud [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I am looking for help on installing base molding, and so far everything I have seen tells you to install the molding to the wall by nailing it to the stud. My question is; what happens if the stud in the wall is metal, would that nail hold securely in the metal stud? If not what...

View more questions Search