Ask
    tomme Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2008, 06:52 AM
    No fire to fuel system 87 cherokee
    I have no fire to fuel system on 87 jeep cherokee new relay and pump
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Apr 7, 2008, 08:10 AM
    Test/replace the Ignition Control Module and coil.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

93 jeep grand cherokee security system [ 4 Answers ]

Is there any way to by pass the security system on a 93 jeep cherokee, I just got one and can not keep it running, the security system keeps shutting it down

'89 Honda Civic no fire and no fuel pump [ 2 Answers ]

I have an 89 civic si... rolls over but won't start,there is no fire.Fuel pump won't engage.tried to switch the relay.. (used part) didn't do anything.Any suggestions?

Engine turns over, no fire, no fuel [ 1 Answers ]

Have a 92 festiva that changed water pump on and when the key is turned to on the fuel pump does not turn on and there is no fire at the plugs. Have tore it all back down and checked all the wires and timing belt, all seems to be okay. Checked alldata's service manual and did the pin point tests...

1988 Jeep Cherokee Fuel Injected (over revs) [ 3 Answers ]

My daughter has bought an old 1988 inline 6 Jeep in very good condition overall. That being said it wants to over rev ( between 1000 and 1800 ) rpm at times. I bought a maual( not my first or last) and have been ruling out likely faulty culprits. * TPS, MAP Sensor I will probably take...

Briggs , no fire or fuel [ 1 Answers ]

No fire or fuel on a 14.5 briggs ohv mtd mower. If I disconect the 2 prong connector at front of mower going to fuel solonoid and coil, I have fire but no fuel.How does the fuel solonoid work and where does it get it's power from? I have no voltage coming from ignition sw to yellow wires at clutch...

View more questions Search