Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lonewolf8 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2007, 08:21 AM
    Right rib pain
    They ran all the blood work, normal, gall bladder was fine too, my right rib hurts extremely bad everyday... what does it me, this is been on going for about 3 months... the doctors think I am crazy... for some reason they won't send me to a gastrologist... can anyone help me as to what could be wrong... I am getting desperate at this point
    Cristal444 Posts: 27, Reputation: 2

Dec 16, 2007, 04:19 PM
    Where do you have the right rib pain? In the front? Back? Side? Near your breastbone, or further down?

I would guess the reason they're sending you to a gastroenterologist is to rule out stomach and intestinal problems, such as reflux or an ulcer. You might need a scope done to look for these conditions.
    sksksk6 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2009, 03:54 PM

I don't know if this will help, but what kind of work do you do? I f you do hard labor work you could have some hairline fractures that are not healing good, or it could be coming from your back. Anykind of back problems like, slip disc, or spinal can make your ribs hurt. Hope this will help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Arm pain upper leg pain [ 1 Answers ]

My question is I get arm pain and leg pain consitantly , a year ago I was rear ended I`ve had exrays mri`s and recent EMG my mri`s show l1 l2 turning dark l6/7 have buldging ,have something with my neck going on now too emg didn't show anything and constant lower back pain ,but I`m concerned...

Tooth pain - Gallbladder pain - any relation? [ 7 Answers ]

I had a crown put on last December and I had to go back to my Dentist 3 times to file it down because it would hurt really bad when I would bite down. The dentist did not fix my problem and I just refused to go back a 4th time. I just stopped eating on with this side of my mouth. I now have...

What does this pain mean? [ 17 Answers ]

Left side of the abdomen(stomach ache), with headaches on one side of the head. Could this be connected to stomach ulcers, if not what else are the possibilities? Has anyone experienced this, what was the diagnoses? The person who has this problem is getting medical help at this moment, but...

Pain [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I've been getting what felt like period pains for about two weeks now, I did think it could have been to do with not taking my pill correctly as my period started half way through the course, but it only lasted afew days and the pain, has changed, Now it like an underlying pain all the time,...

View more questions Search