Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cristi-Lovee-1D Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2012, 01:09 PM
    I'm losing my friends
    OK so it all started today my friends
    Lets call the S,K,SV,O these girls have been my life and there so much fun to be with. My best friend is O (not really friends anymore but that's a different story) so yesterday they asked me to join a play there where doing. So I said you OK. All happy I stay with them and we had the best time. But when I walked in today they all ignored me for some resone I have know idea about. So I diside to hang with some other friends (we get along pritty good) but I'm so sad because my friends seem not to care about me anymore. My friends also spend alout of time together and they hate there familys but I want to be with my family on the weekends and they always asked me to go places but I said no because I wanted to be with my family

What should I do there not talking to me I'm not a horrible person (always helped my friends when they where sad)
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jun 8, 2012, 01:11 PM
    Ask them what the problem is

Jun 8, 2012, 01:13 PM
    I tried to ask the but they ignored me
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jun 8, 2012, 01:32 PM
    Well ignore them. If they are not mature enough to tell you what the problem is, if they want to behave in such a juvenile way, let them. You don't need friends like that. There will always be drama.
    soccerlover9121 Posts: 47, Reputation: 5

Jun 8, 2012, 04:07 PM
    If you don't want to hang out with them on the weekends, then definitely try to hang out with them on Friday nights. And now that summer's coming up, try to hang out with them more during the week! I know this answer is going to sound complicated but they could be ignoring you because they think you're ignoring them. If you tell them you want to spend all your time with your family then they could think that since you never want to do anything with them you don't like them anymore
    I hope this helps and good luck! :)
    C0bra_M3nace Posts: 1,296, Reputation: 223
    Ultra Member

Jun 8, 2012, 06:18 PM
    Don't hang out with them at all. They want to ignore you and make you feel upset then they're not your friends. Period.

Jun 15, 2012, 06:16 PM
    All these answers are great ill see what I can do
    JackLover Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2012, 07:23 PM
    Tell them about it. If they were your real friends they'd understand. Ask them why they are ignoring you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Losing friends [ 2 Answers ]

My friend is totally preferring some ugly mean violent girl over me and I don't know ho to make her stop wanting to hang out with her so badly

I asked God to protect me from my enemies and then I started losing friends. [ 3 Answers ]

I asked God to protect me from my enemies and then I started losing friends.

Addicted and losing friends. I want to change! [ 1 Answers ]

I am addicted to Vicodin. I started doing it with my best friend. She has quit but I still do it. I feel as if I do it out of boredom. I really don't feel a need to do it until I am doing nothing and bored. I have lost my best friend over this. I have lied and told her I have quit many times...

Ex is seeing a lot of one of my best friends. Think I'm losing friends everywhere [ 5 Answers ]

Ok, not to bore anyone with details, but my ex and I broke up a couple of months ago, and I've found it excruciating to deal with my feelings. I have good and bad days, and a couple of days ago would have been our 2 year anniversary. I've noticed that one of my best friends is getting very close...

View more questions Search