Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    selectone Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2012, 09:30 PM
    Is there a internet community that might answer physics questions
    I sell Combi-Ovens to the commercial foodservice industry. These ovens are a combination of "convection ovens" and "Steamers" combined into one oven. The benefit of these types of ovens is that they cook food very rapidly as a steam speeds up the cooking proccess; not only does the food cook more quickly, it also produces a better culinary result. For example, 36 each whole chicken (2 1/2 lbs) cooked at 385 degrees F & 30% steam will cook in approximately 28 minutes and will be very moist. My question is as follows; if I continue to increase the temperature and increase the amount of moisture in the chamber, (i.e. 480 F and 100% moisture) at what point is the food so hot that it will no longer benefit from the moisture. In other words, will the chamber (and thus the food) become so hot that it cannot absorb moisture.
    I guess I am trying to better understand what happen to water under these conditions as it becomes "superheated" and what effects does this have on food.

Check out some similar questions!

Physics question... with answer, yet I don't know how to get the answer. [ 2 Answers ]

In order to qualify for the finals in a racing event, a car must achieve an average speed of 270 Km/h on a track with a total length of 1410 m. If a particular car covers the first half of the track at an average speed of 232 km/h, what minimum average speed must it have in the second half of the...

Answer for physics [ 1 Answers ]

I want to know what electricity actually is? Is it flow of electrons or they just vibrate and pass on the enrgy and if its so what's the need of free electrons? And is the a surface phenomenon or a bulk one. Moreover I would like to know what actually constitutes and contributes for "Electrical...

Physics answer! [ 2 Answers ]

A board that is 1.5 m long is supported in two places. If the force exerted by the first support is 25N and the force exerted by the second is 62N, what is the mass of the board?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.