Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Anonymous_360 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2009, 08:20 PM
    What Do you think his intentions were/are?
    Ok so there is this guy I've been knowing for about 5 yrs (He's 19, and has had a crush on me since he was 14) we saw each other this weekend and ended up kissing & having sex for the first time. We didn't use protection, because he claimed he couldn't find his condoms because he had just re-arranged his room (I know it's probably a lie, but it was the heat of the moment haha)... he says he pulled out.

Anyway, not too long after I left, he sent me a text saying "when do you wanna have our 1st child lol, we'd have some beautiful kids",

Does it sound like he was sending me a sublimial message that he may not have pulled out?

By the way, I am 20 almost 21 years old, college student. He is also a college student himself.
    1800proof Posts: 63, Reputation: 36

Sep 10, 2009, 10:50 PM

He's probably just in love with you after what just happened, especially after he'd had a crush on you for 5 years... just some flirting, I'd think.
    ITstudent2006 Posts: 2,243, Reputation: 329
    Networking Expert

Sep 10, 2009, 11:16 PM

First off, were you thinking when you didn't use protection. Is this scaring you? Are you nervous that maybe he didn't pull out? I'm not sympathetic in the least. Next time I bet you'll make him wrap it before he taps it.

Secondly, you should know if a guy pulls out or not. There's a big difference from when he's in and when he's out.

Thirdly, I am not trying to sound mean but trying to make you realize how dumb it was on your part and his part as well. I am a 22 year guy, just graduated college, I've had girlfriends, 1 fiancé and differenct sexual parners, so I know what you mean by "the heat of the moment" but you have to have some sort of control. Horny or not, are you ready for a kid? I didn't think so.

Rick

P.S. I agree with the above post though, he's probably just making fun because you didn't use a condom, and he knows that so he's trying to be funny. (for your sake I hope I'm right)
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Sep 11, 2009, 04:44 AM

You do know the pull out method doesn't work right?

You may well be pregnant, only time will tell.
    Not to mentions std's.

Be more careful next time.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Sep 11, 2009, 05:34 AM
    I will guess that the others have made it clear just how stupid you both were.

First scenario, (I hope) he was trying to be funny and failing miserably.

Next scenario would be that it is an attempt to ensure that you keep in touch with him. You wonder and worry and end up calling him back.

Last scenario, getting you pregnant links your life with his for LIFE. 19 year old males have a difficult time thinking past their immediate needs and desires. He wants sex. He wants you.

Will you be joining us on the Women's Health board later?
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 11, 2009, 05:51 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by 1800proof View Post
    he's probly just in love with you after what just happened, especially after he'd had a crush on you for 5 years... just some flirting, I'd think.
    That's not love... its lust... totally different things.

Having sex without protection because "HE" claimed he couldn't find his condoms was awefully damn stupid. YOU could have kept your pants on unless you want to be a single mom.

If he pulled out or not doesn't mean a thing. Did you sleep through your sex education classes in high school?

You do realize you could have gotten pregnant. And still might be.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Sep 11, 2009, 06:27 AM

I think you're a silly git that's as bad as a young teenage boy in listening to your hormones before your common sense.

Who CARES what his intentions are? Really--YOUR problem is that you could be pregnant because of YOUR stupidity.

What are YOUR intentions? You shouldn't have unprotected sex with ANYONE that you're not willing to either die for (AIDS) or live with for the rest of your life (kids).
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Sep 11, 2009, 08:17 AM
    Congratulations!

Are you registered at Babys'r'Us yet?

You can send the Thank you e-card here for our tax dollars to raise you and your child for the next twenty years.
    ITstudent2006 Posts: 2,243, Reputation: 329
    Networking Expert

Sep 11, 2009, 01:32 PM
    Let me give you a little bit of advice. Coming from someone who is relatively the same age. Like I said before I have an active lifestyle. I have met many girls and did things with them. I've had girlfriends, just "friends", and a fiancé.

Getting caught in that moment, the heat of the moment as you put it, can be a wonderful feeling and it seems like it takes over and you want nothing more then to jump right in the sack. This is where everything you've learned, everything your parents, school and anyone reosanble has taught you, comes into play. You have to maintain your focus and not let your "horniness" do the thinking. Because sex lasts all but an hour but a child or Aids lasts forever.

Think of the dreams, hopes, aspirations and goals that you have set for yourself. Think of your family, this guy, his family and his hopes and dreams. If you were to get pregnant more then just you will be effected by it and your life will drastically change. Now I am not saying hey girl don't have sex. That's not my business. What I am saying is you can still enjoy sex but there are proper and responsible ways of doing so...

I hope this is an eye-opener for you and your guy friend because let me tell you, sitting on pins and needles waiting for you to miss your period is no fun for either party.

Good Luck!

Rick
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Sep 11, 2009, 01:37 PM

Even if he did pull out,you have a good chance of pregnancy.
    If he masturbated earlier in the day and there was any sperm left in his urethra(very common occurrence) it would come out with his pre-ejaculate.
    Pulling out is not safe ,ever!
    What are they teaching you in college?
    Gemini54 Posts: 2,871, Reputation: 1116
    Ultra Member

Sep 11, 2009, 11:24 PM
    Sorry, but I'm beating the same drum as everyone else here. You're an idiot.

Who cares what the text meant - you had sex without a condom and believed a totally lame excuse on his part. This shows that he has very little respect for you - because he gave you the stupid excuse - and now you've reinforced his lack of respect for you by shagging him.

Sheesh. I really hope that you're not pregnant, and next time please, please be responsible. You carry the condom if you have to!

It's not a good start.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Not sure of her intentions [ 24 Answers ]

Me and my ex have been apart for 3 months, we were together for 3 years. She walked away after several months of continuous pointless arguments. Me being unfaithful was the final nail in the coffin. During our time apart we've had minimal contact but thanks to the small town I live in a few days...

What are his intentions? [ 7 Answers ]

I've been dating this guy but he told me that he has 3 other girlfriends including me and on one of our dates he asked me to talk to one of the girls and I told him no. Also, he has told me stories about them and stuff and allowed me to see the text messages they've sent him. I'm wondering why he...

Anyone with EX experience? What are her intentions? [ 8 Answers ]

Okay here's the summary... After a 4 year relationship, my ex broke up with me in April of '07, saying she didn't love me no more. Reason being, fights and having a lot on her plate (grad school and full time job) kind of wore her down and things fizzled, and romance died. Last contact until...

Questionable intentions [ 5 Answers ]

Ok guys I'm going through some rough moments with my girlfriend and I need to know if I'm wasting my time or not. This is long I warn you! Let us start with an introduction: My girlfriend broke up with her X about five months ago. He was the typical that cheated on her right under her nose...

Not Sure About Intentions [ 42 Answers ]

There is a man I casually know, a friend of my husband's. I don't see him much, but recently he has started to pay attention to me. He is also married. He started coming around when I was working, and would stand next to me, very close. He calls occasionally, for little reasons. He always...

View more questions Search