Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shy_girl Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

May 22, 2008, 03:32 PM
    Cairo (Egypt) to Midlands (UK)
    My friend wants to move from Cairo in Egypt to the UK.
    Neither of us have a clue on how to go about doing this...
    It would be great if someone could point us in the right direction.

X
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

May 22, 2008, 04:49 PM
    This link might be helpful..
    UK Immigration Services & Advice | Migrate UK

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ancient egypt [ 2 Answers ]

If the middle kingdom in ancient egypt was from 2050-1750 BC and new kingdom began in 1550 BC what do we call time in between

Cairo Resembles Something On Atlas? [ 2 Answers ]

Dear; I'm Told That Cairo's Map Seen From Above On Atlas Resembles Something But I've been unable to find Out What Is That. If Someone Could Help Me(Accuracy will be appreciated). Khuda hafiz

Transferring money from Egypt to Britain [ 1 Answers ]

My Egyptian grandfather was a wealthy businessman in Egypt. However, Nasser (Egyptian prime minister) came to power and nationalised everything. My grandfather lost all that both he and his father had worked for all their lives. My mother spent nearly 50 years of her life fighting to get...

Letter from USA to Egypt [ 1 Answers ]

How long will it take a letter to get to the united states from egypt? I am really needing to know so I need to know to get worried about my fiance's letter it has been 3weeks since he sent it and I have nt gotten it yet please someone help me out?:(

Egypt Bank Money launderring through me [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I don't know if I am in big trouble with US LAW or not. Last year in May, My chat friend said she chatted with this new person and he said he needs help wiring the millions of dollars his Egypt bank found after a famous CANADIAN couple died in AFRICA 3 years ago, or else the bank would take...

View more questions Search