Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gangsta411 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2008, 01:02 AM
    I like a girl who has a boyfriend.
    Thers like this girl who I really really like - a lot and I would so be with her, xcept for the fact that she's got a boyfriend :( and this guy is like the coolest guy in town he's very athletic and very outgoing... I really want to be with her but she likes this guy so much... they've been together for a little more than a year now and they like each other.. howevr, we do flirt a bit very lightly often jokingly but I obviously want more because she's like the best girl ever... she also says I'm sweet and I'm almost 100% sure she has a soft spot for me but nothing can really happen while she's with sir douchealot so what am I supposed to do?? I want her more than anything in the world... help me, advice me on how I can get her tnx
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Jul 24, 2008, 01:14 AM
    She has a boyfriend. Don't make a move. Do you want to help her cheat? She likes this guy and has been with him for a while, so why would she leave him? I think its time to invest time in someone that wants you back.
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Jul 24, 2008, 05:02 AM
    She has a boyfriend, you can't do anything. Light flirting will always happen, I tell my friend girls that they are sweet or good looking, it doesn't mean a thing because I am with someone else. They are simply my friend, that's probably how she feels about you.
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Jul 24, 2008, 05:26 AM
    Hon, just like the others have said, this angel-girl has a boyfriend, don't pursue her... it will only end bad. She may be perfect, beautiful, and amazing, but she is someone else's perfect, beautiful, amazing girlfriend.

If you learn this life-lesson now, you'll save yourself a lot of heartache in the future. When a girl is with a guy, she's off limits.

Look at it from his perspective... wouldn't you want her to be exclusive to you when you were in a relationship?

Start looking at the other girls in your circle... you're bound to find a perfect girl, right around the corner... one that is free to like you back!

Good luck! :)
    Andrew916 Posts: 182, Reputation: 33

Jul 24, 2008, 07:32 AM
    Give it time. I don't know why, but it seems to me like you're in high school or college. If you are in high school, let there relationship play out. More times then not, high school relationships don't last. You'll have your shot, but just don't ruin it for them right now. How'd you feel if you were with her and someone destroyed your relationship? Pretty Sh*tty right? Just hang in there and DON'T mess with their relationship.
    bigbird213 Posts: 681, Reputation: 110

Jul 24, 2008, 07:45 AM
    Leave them alone if they are happy and find someone who is single and interesting in dating you...
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 27, 2008, 02:34 PM
    Stop chasing a ghost, and get your own female.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 27, 2008, 02:38 PM
    If she was in to you she'd dump her boyfriend and date you, she hasn't done that, so take the hint and move on. I flirt with my friends all the time, because they know it's not serious, that's what she's doing with you, because she considers you a friend. So be a friend and find someone else.

Good luck.
    welshiboy Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2009, 07:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by gangsta411 View Post
    thers like this girl who i rly rly like - a lot and i would so be with her, xcept for the fact that shes got a boyfriend :( and this guy is like the coolest guy in town he's very athletic and very outgoing....... i rly want to be with her but she likes this guy so much..... theyve been together for a little more than a year now and they like each other.. howevr, we do flirt a bit very lightly often jokingly but i obviously want more because shes like the best girl ever..... she also says im sweet and im almost 100% sure she has a soft spot for me but nothing can really happen while shes with sir douchealot so what am i supposed to do??? i want her more than anything in the world....... help me, advice me on how i can get her tnx
    IF I WAS YOU KEEP ON HER ALL THE TIME COZ That's WOT I DID AND I GO OUT WI HER NOW :cool::D:)
    welshiboy Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2009, 07:33 AM

Look all we are people on a computer do what you want with your life!!
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Dec 30, 2009, 09:12 AM
    The girl is already taken... would you want some other dude to step in on your territory? Trying to move in on somebody else's girl is just not right.

Leave her alone and just accept the fact that you'll probably never be anything more than casual friends.
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Dec 30, 2009, 09:28 AM

Guys-old thread. :-)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I really like this girl but she has a boyfriend, what do I do? [ 6 Answers ]

I really like this girl in college but she's had a boyfriend for about a year, I think. I don't know a lot about the boyfriend, although I've met him once. We've become closer over the past few months and we do talk a good bit. On a few occasions we've slept (not made love) together in a bed...

Get a girl that says she has a boyfriend [ 9 Answers ]

How do I get a girl to like me that says she has a boyfriend and I really like her:p :p :p

I like this girl but she has a boyfriend [ 2 Answers ]

Hey everyone I'm jason, I'm a junior in high school. I really like this girl and I think she likes me too We text a lot and I get her out of class at least once a week and we just walk around school and talk. My brother has a class with her and she talks about me with him. I don't know where...

What should I do if the girl I that like already has a boyfriend [ 2 Answers ]

I really like this girl but she already has a boyfriend what should I do?

I like a girl that has a boyfriend [ 13 Answers ]

OK so there is this girl I really like but she has a boyfriend her and her boyfriend have been together quite a while I have told this girl that I like her but she said that we could just be friends so if I did ask her out she would say no and her boyfriend would get pretty angry should I ask this...

View more questions Search