Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    miss.sina Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2012, 07:28 AM
    I didn't bleed when I did it for the first time, and after other times I bleed;
    What does it mean? Is it normal? And why didn't I bleed at the first time?

Check out some similar questions!

What causes me to bleed every time I have an orgasm [ 1 Answers ]

I don't matter... if I have orgasm with or without sex, I bleed. Its not really heavy, but its enough to be bothersome. I had a miscarriage in April, and didn't have a DNC done until September. I didn't have a period from the time after the miscarrige till September. I started bleeding and would...

Had sex for first time but didn't bleed [ 8 Answers ]

I had sex about 2 yrs ago and I was a virgin but even though it was my first time I did not bleed, my ex and I didn't really care about it because it wasn't such a big deal for us. Now I'm getting married and its arranged and my fiancé they have a culture where when you bleed they wipe it off with...

Bleed brakes--max torque to close bleed valve screw? [ 1 Answers ]

Working on a '99 Miata. Changed the right rear caliper, but cannot find information on the maximum torque to close the bleed valve screw. My repair manual does not have this information nor the Kragen store nor the website of the manufacturer--Cardone. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

Didn't bleed on my 1st time [ 6 Answers ]

When I first had sex with my boyfriend I didn't bleed, they say that usually you bleed on your first time, is something wrong?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.