Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    FILIUON CLAUDE Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2010, 06:10 PM
    Nutone door chimes
    Hi there, I have a c62 canterbury door chime with the clock, which is not working,
    I would like to have an address where I can have repair, or to have some part; please give an address, I am living near montreal que.
    My name is claude filion, and my address is <removed personal info> thanks in advance
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Jan 31, 2010, 06:54 PM

NuTone: Bath and Ventilation Fans, Central Vacuums, Door Chimes, Medicine Cabinets, Range Hoods

They are really nice with parts.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Door chime -- Nutone LA174WH and IMA 516 [ 4 Answers ]

Does any bosy worked with the above mentioned combo? Please let me know. I am having hard time making my door chime work. Thanks

Nutone Door Chime [ 16 Answers ]

Hi, I was given an old Nutone 4 Chime that has stopped working - just a low hum and slight movement of the coils. There is NO model number on the chime, only the Nutone name. Does anyone have any information on this chime? Looking for a wiring diagram and or parts list. This model has a...

Door bell chimes too quiet [ 0 Answers ]

Over the last year our chimes have gotten really quiet. We replaced the transformer - didn't help. Could it be the diode in the switch or?? Thanks.

Computer chimes.@! [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know what could possibly make your computer chime every time a process opens or closes? I'm running winXP pro sp2 The problem started when I up graded adaware to adaware anniversary. I thought it was adaware but I've been through the support forums and Ive found nothing that says...

Door Chime Nutone LA174WH [ 6 Answers ]

I bought a home recently and it came with LA174WH Door bell chime. The chime cover was open and when I tried to connect the nodes to the cover, it started making continuous beep. No one was using the push button at that time. Without the cover, when I press the push button, I don't hear any thing....

View more questions Search