Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    techtimdavis Posts: 103, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2015, 10:32 AM
    The power door on passenger side 2008 chrysler town and country stopped working.
    I have a 2008 Chrysler Town and Country Touring Edition. All of a sudden the power door on the paeenger side of the vhicle stopped working. I have to open and close it mannually, the power window and heated seat on that side also quit working. You can't operate the window from the master switch on the drivers side or operate the door from any of the switches that control that door including the key fob. All other doors work it's just the one on the passengwer side not working, where can I start looking first to diagnose this problem?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Aug 5, 2015, 12:43 PM
    Fuse box for bad fuse or relay. Owners manual should tell you what controls what.
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Aug 5, 2015, 01:15 PM
    Check all under dash and under hood fuses with a test light or multi-meter.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a 2003 chevy avalanche and my passenger side light's stopped working [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 2003 Chevy Avalanche and the passenger side brake light and running light just stopped working I unplugged the pig tail from the box under the rear fender and cleaned it out and plugged it back in so I went and bought another pig tail and plugged it in still nothing but now only the turn...

Passenger Side Door Speaker Not Working Right? [ 2 Answers ]

My passenger side door speaker is not working right. When I close the door the speaker does not work, but when I open the door it works and plays just fine. This is an aftermarket speaker but I had this problem with the speaker that came with it. None of the wires are bare so it can not ground...

Antifreeze for 2001 chrysler town and country [ 1 Answers ]

Last summer the water in my radiator turned to a reddish - brown sludge with the consistancy of room temp butter - thick. I was told this was caused by a mixture of different antifreeze products. We flushed and flushed and got it all clean. Clear water. Now, two weeks ago while doing maintenance...

2006 Chrysler town & country [ 0 Answers ]

Blower, wipers and radio does not come after starting for about 5 minute in summer and about 15 minute in winter

How to replace a driver's side mirror on chrysler 2001 town and country [ 2 Answers ]

How to replace a driver's side mirror on chrysler 2001 town and country

View more questions Search