Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bassplayer Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2008, 11:17 AM
    Formats of letters to respond to court summons
    I would like to know if anyone has examples or format of letters on how to respond to a court summons? I have never been served with a summons and I am truly handicapped in this situation. Your help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 8, 2008, 01:50 PM
    There is a "sticky" right above your post - if you search your question you will get a ton of answers here. This is a question asked regularly.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to respond to summons? [ 8 Answers ]

This morning a received a sommons: "A lawsuit has been filed against you...by LVNV Funding LLC, Assignee of GE Capital, Plaintiff...you must respond...stating defense in writing within 20 days...or a Default Judgement may be entered against you...If you serve a Notice of Appearance on the...

How do I respond to a summons from a creditor [ 3 Answers ]

My husband received a summons from a creditor. It said we have 20 days to respond. I don't know how to respond. Do I have to go to the courthouse or what do I do?

How do I respond to a Summons [ 1 Answers ]

I received a Summons from CC of State of Oregon about a past due amount that I could not pay. Credit card debt. I lost my home back in the early 2003 when I became ill with SLE. I have not been able to work full time and don't make enough to keep up with what I have. I cannot afford medical or...

Received 10 day summons.how to respond? [ 6 Answers ]

I received a summons and am required to file an answer in writing. Is there a special form that I need or do I just write a formal letter? Also... do I have to pay the amount that they are asking? (Way more than I can afford and also, I feel that it is a ridiculous amount it is way more than what I...

View more questions Search