Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Annabell8749 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2007, 05:32 PM
    Heart broken.but about the girl my old guy is dating
    My heart hurts. I went abroad to study and came back to find the guy who was telling ME he loved me the whole time was not only having LOTS of sex with other people but had started to fall in love with a girl who is 5'10" dark skinned and really quite pretty.

I want to just let him go. I have. The thing that bothers me is his new girlfriend. She won't even look at me. What is her problem? She doesn't even say hi to me. She is rude and frankly, she's got him. I don't want him... the LEAST she can do is be nice to me seeing as she has this guy that I dated for 2 years and was betrayed by. Am I wrong? What the hell?

Heart broken... but about the girl my old guy is dating
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 16, 2007, 06:14 PM
    Forget them both, they don't matter.
    AKaeTrue Posts: 1,599, Reputation: 272
    Ultra Member

Apr 16, 2007, 06:36 PM
    Why do you want to be friendly with her anyway?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My heart is broken ! [ 11 Answers ]

I used to be in a relationship for 7 years, I thought he was the love of my life, however he cheated on me many times, (and I'm not unattractive, in fact I'm quite good looking, hard working, and fun) but I thought he cheated on me because of my looks. Lucky for me, he cheated on me again in...

Broken heart [ 5 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to get over a broken heart? Anyone?

Broken Heart :( [ 10 Answers ]

Ok so here's my sappy story haha... My ex-boyfriend Mike and I dated for aboutr a year and a half. We met through friends in July of '05 and he immediately pursued my like crazy. He would drop everything for me. He was my first boyfriend and my first love. We would see each other probably 2 or...

Help for broken heart [ 61 Answers ]

Hello, this is my first post here. I'm having a hard time getting over the breakup with my boyfriend of 2 yrs. We had a good relationship, had fun with each other, etc. 8 months. Ago he decided to move out of state and accepted a new job and wanted me to move with him as soon as I could find a...

18-yr. Broken heart [ 11 Answers ]

When I was 23 (I am now 41) I was dating a guy who I fell madly in love with. At the time, he was 39. I stupidly broke up with him because I thought he was too old for me (even though I knew I loved him!). I was convinced that I just had to "bite the bullet" and get through it and I would...

View more questions Search