Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Payton6807 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2007, 04:13 PM
    Red elipse shaped bumps on neck and chest and some on stomach
    I have these red elipse shaped bumps on my neck, chest and stomach and I can't figure out what they are. . HELP.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 7, 2007, 09:21 AM
    Payton do they itch? Have you ever had chicken pox?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Red bumps [ 1 Answers ]

I just noticed some red bumps on the entrance to my vagina. They don't hurt but are sensitive to the touch. It doesn't sting what so ever when I pee either. It doesn't seen to fit any of the symptoms for any std that I looked up. It is uncomfortable at the beginning of sex but that goes away after...

Red bumps... [ 1 Answers ]

I went to the doctor and he told me am fine and there is no any diseases in ma blood I didn't ask to doctor actually what these red bumps are because he was kind of being busy at that time but am still worrying about herpes... am confuse that herpes are shown in our blood or not while having a...

Small Red Bumps... [ 1 Answers ]

I just found a patch of small red bumps on the right side of my neck behind my ear. The area doesn't itch or burn. I don't know what it is, but the spot isn't getting smaller or bigger... :confused:

Small red bumps [ 2 Answers ]

About a week ago I started noticing small red bumps on both sides of my torso. They did not itch very much but they hurt like a bruise. Yes I have recently moved and yes I've washed all my bedding. I have not changed detergents or soap. I'm now noticing the bumps on other parts of my body. There...

Red dots on chest and back [ 1 Answers ]

I have little red dots on my arms,chest,and back.They don't itch.What could it be?

View more questions Search