Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    juanitho209 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2007, 12:40 PM
    89 civic dx does not give sign of life
    ok i have and 89 civic dx hatchback the car wont start i changed the main relay and the switch but still wont start i know the battery is good because the lights and the stereo go on and stuff but when i turn the key to "on" nuttin happens no crankin no nuttin..please guys i really need to get it fixed since it is my daily driving =\..
    :confused:
    Sochling5 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2007, 01:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by juanitho209
    ok i have and 89 civic dx hatchback the car wont start i changed the main relay and the switch but still wont start i know the battery is good because the lights and the stereo go on and stuff but when i turn the key to "on" nuttin happens no crankin no nuttin..please guys i really need to get it fixed since it is my daily driving =\..
    :confused:
    I'm no mechanic by any means but that sort of happened to my Jeep, I had to replace the computer in it and that fixed it. I've also had that happen though again and I had to do the starter... cars suck. Lol :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sign on Bonus Taxrepay & deducting yearly bonus from my sign on [ 1 Answers ]

I got a $5,000 sign on bonus & left the company under 1 year. They held back my $3,033 yearly bonus to deduct it from what I owed them in sign on. BUT they took taxes out of the $3033 bonus before deducting it from what I need to pay back. So they are subtracting $1817 from $5,000, saying I...

Sign Industry Wind Load Charts, Sign Section Modulus Charts [ 0 Answers ]

Recently I've been designing commercial electrical signs. Signs of the type that are on tall poles, or the big pylons and monuments you see in shopping centers, roadsides, etc. lit by neon and/or fluorescent lighting. In order to properly choose the size of poles, and the depth and diameters of...

Live with mom- want to live with dad across country [ 3 Answers ]

I live with my mom with my 3 siblings. She has full custody. My dad is getting married and moving to California. I want to go with him. He knows that and says its OK if my mom says its OK. If my mom says no, what happens? Do I go to court? Do I easily loose if I don't have a ligitiment reason to...

Wife works and live in nj, I live and work in ny [ 1 Answers ]

Due to my job in nyc, I have to maintain a residence nyc. I rent not own a house in nyc. My wife lives in a house with our kids in nj and also works there. How do we file for taxes.:confused:

View more questions Search