Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Crysi Posts: 34, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2008, 04:13 PM
    Bloody EWCM discharge with clot
    OMG! I have been having EWCM for about 2or3 days now, but I'm now experiencing cramping, bleeding and a clot with the mucus.. It's very stretchy (sorry). I've recently started drinking apple cider vinegar for weight loss.
    Is this a part of ovulation?
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Apr 18, 2008, 12:33 PM
    It can be a sign of ovulation. EWCM is the most fertile, and some women bleed during ovulation due to the egg rupturing. Cramping is also a common sign of ovulation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bloody discharge, shorter period last cycle - tubes tied! [ 2 Answers ]

A litte over a year ago, June of 06 to be exact, I had a tubal during the c-section of my second child. Since then, my periods have been completely normaL ( lasting 7 days and heavy as to before the tubal a few days and terribe cramping ) anyhow, I started again LAST Sat I believe the 29 or 30th...

Blood clot in eye, now migraines - vasoconstriction or TIAs? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi! I'm 32, positive for Factor V Leiden (a clotting disorder) and have survived 5 separate episodes of pulmonary embolisms, totally about 40 lung clots total. A little over a month ago a clot was located the back of my left eye. I'd been going blind in the eye off and on since June (I'm not...

Odd blood clot [ 1 Answers ]

I have always had blood clot during my periods, but I just passed one that did not appear like anyone I had before. It was extremely large and looked a lot more solid and less bloody than any I have had. I am wondering if it may have been an embryo that aborted itself. If anyone knows anything...

I lost a huge clot of tissue or somesuch. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have been diagnosed with PCOS and have taken the medications prescribed off and on for a few years. I had been on birth control for 2 years to regulate but strayed from taking it for a few months. When I started having irregular periods again, I started back on the birth control. I am just...

View more questions Search