Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yukichew Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2008, 07:34 AM
    How can you tell if a guy really Loves/Likes You ?
    How can you tell if a guy really Loves/Likes You ?
    450donn Posts: 1,821, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Feb 19, 2008, 07:36 AM
    When he does anything and everything for you. When he only wants to be with you and make you happy. Of course there is a fine line between loking someone and being obsessed with them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How can you tell if a guy really Loves/Likes You ? [ 7 Answers ]

I'm 17 years old I had a couple of boyfriends yeah but then I had some who told me that they loved me or just don't want to be in a long term relationship but I hate that because then its like wasting time I want to know what I'm getting into you know I don't want to waste time on a 3 or 4 month...

My girlfriend loves me, but likes someone else [ 27 Answers ]

My girlfriend tells me that she loves me and I believe her, we have been together for about 3 months and things have been going great, recently, however, we have been fighting about some things and we have realized that I can be too clingy and controlling at times and I recognize that and am trying...

How do you tell if a guy likes you? [ 10 Answers ]

I am so completely in LOVE with my best guy friend it isn't even funny! I asked him last year if he liked me and he said no. I know it will never work out! But somehow I am still in love with him! And he treats me differently than other girls and he always makes me laugh and tickles me and today we...

Do you think this guy likes me [ 1 Answers ]

So my best friend thought this guy liked her (lets call him George). We are all in college. They started hanging out, and I hung out with them because me and George were kind of friends before (we were in a club together). Basically the relationship between me and him is not serious at all- we do...

There's this guy that I really like, and I know that he likes me too. [ 9 Answers ]

The thing is that we are both pretty shy. We first saw each other where he works and totally made a connection the minute we looked at each other! Every time I go into where he works, we talk a little, he says something like "wow, thats a really cool shirt" or something to try and engage in a...

View more questions Search