Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    absit Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2014, 03:18 AM
    How to convince my parents for love marriage
    Hello,I'm a doctor 26 yrs and I'm in a relationship wt another doctor.we both graduated frm same college and we are living each other since 6 yrs.. my parents din agree to our marriage since I expressed my desire to marry him.I'm struggling a Lott to convince dem .I spoke to my close relatives to convince dem .dey talked to my boyfriend but de time I made dem tank to him was bad .he is running a hospital and was in som legal issues at the time and told hid caste s sc.. but actually he s not he is from a higher caste and due to Dom reasons his father told he don wan caste .now de prob is caste in our,relationship .my boyfriend is ready to prove he s not a sc now .my parents beat me up and threatened to kill him and also destroy my certificates.. I really love my boyfriend and he too loves me and ready to prove he s not low caste.. will my parents accept ds.. I don want to run away frm home.. I want to solve it and marry
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 12, 2014, 03:31 AM
    This is hard to read because you use so many dems and deys and other meaningless words. But I get most of it.
    Two DOCTORS can't decide for themselves? I'm so sorry that caste is still so important to so many parents. If your relatives can't help with this, I don't think we strangers can. You need to accept the fact that you have to start a new life, a new family, without your parents. You can tell them that it makes you sad and that you love them but must do this, and hope that someday they can accept you both.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 12, 2014, 04:25 AM
    In my culture we move away from our parents and start a new life, and unless that's what you both are willing to do, I see no way to convince them. Whether that's a safe thing for you to do is another matter.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How should I convince my parents for love marriage. [ 10 Answers ]

I am in a relationship for the last 10 years. His parent gave us a green light for our relationship, but my parents are not agreeing. His uncle is a common friend. He came 6 or 7 times and tried to explain to my parents, but no positive response from them. I have tried for the last 4 to 6...

How to convince parents for love marriage [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I'm loving one boy since four years & he is also loving me from same time. Our parents are not ready for this marriage. I want 2 do marriage as soon as possible but my boyfriend told me wait for 2 yrs. We ll sure do that. But my parents are not ready to wait. So please give me suggestion on...

How to convince parents for love marriage? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am Jain Girl (manglik) and I'm in love with a Brahmin boy (non manglik) and want to marry him as he is a perfect match for me. But my family wants me to get marry with a jain boy which they will select for me. They have a great faith on me as I am staying away from my family because of my...

How to convince your parents for love marriage [ 2 Answers ]

Myself BIBHU age 25 yrs civil Eng.working in a MNC and I love a Nepali girl age 23 yrs.my parents are against this love marriage.also I have a younger sister who is studying B.tech.if I will marry her my sister can't get desired groom for herself.Iam at great problem just somebody have put whole...

How to convince parents for love marriage [ 2 Answers ]

Hello everyone. I am 19 years old and my girlfriend is also 19 years old but 3 months older to me. We are in relationship for the past 9 months. I know it sounds less but we love each other very much and we wish to marry each other. We both are hindu. I am southindian and she is a gujarati. We both...

View more questions Search