Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mikediddy Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2011, 07:47 PM
    While in the forest one of the cartoon characters mentions "Aaron Burr" - name of mov
    Cartoon where either a kid or animal was travelling through a forest and mentions 'aaron burr'. This is the only recollection I have of the cartoon, really would like to know the name so I can get it.

Check out some similar questions!

In a 2 hour movie, How many main characters and other characters should you have? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm making a movie and I have 7 main characters and about 12 enemies/badguys/antagonists. I don't know if this is a good way to do it.. or should I reduce the number of main characters. The movie is animation and I'm not a professional movie maker. Just hobbiest

80's gnome or troll movie. Real boy, cartoon gnome in a forest? [ 2 Answers ]

My coworker has been searching for this movie. It is about a boy in the country. There is some sort of gnome or troll that is either a cartoon or really fake looking. We have searched everywhere to find the title. Any help would be appreciated.

Wanting the name of an old movie cartoon about 2 greek characters on a mission. [ 8 Answers ]

This cartoon movie was on when I was little. Probably around early to mid 1980's.. my grandparents had it on VHS, so I don't know if it was Disney or not... The plot was something about a Greek God (maybe Zeus shooting lightning bolts at them) and these two funny characters had to complete a series...

Kids cartoon in which the characters were animals [ 1 Answers ]

The characters were like a skunk, weasel, and I can't remember the others. They wore t-shirts and it seems like there may have been a mole whose name was Driller. All their names were like that. One word nouns. Any suggestions!

Kid's cartoon movie featuring a ballerina and other characters. [ 1 Answers ]

I remember renting this movie from the video store when I was really young. Don't know if its 80's or 90's. I recall looking at the box thinking the title was spelled wrong.. something like lumpkins or bumpkins or bumkins or something like that could be totally wrong but its driving me insane! All...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.